Bloomberg

Bloomberg Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Bloomberg really invests in their employees so have the ability to learn a lot in terms of market knowledge. The company offers great work life balance and great perks such as health care, pension contribution etc. Overall great company although micromanaged a bit too much.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Micromanagement
Meritocratic environment. Great place to learn about the financial markets. Great workplace culture.
Good fun workplace with a good balance. Doesn't allow for much progression in the long run, not challenging for ambitious individuals
My position at Bloomberg is multi-faceted and involves constantly analysing quantitative information whilst liaising with my clients on a daily basis. As a Leader in Global Business and Financial information, Bloomberg are constantly innovating via technology to assist our clients in making smarter decisions. Accompanied with my unique approach to solving client queries, which require me to absorb a vast volume of information and communicate effective and efficient solutions,illustrates my aspiration to work in an environment where I can apply myself with the same dedication.
Pros
Free Lunch, Great Training, Great Culture
Great place to start your career as a lot of training and development, steep learning curve.
The Analytics department is a place where too much depends on the team leader one gets assigned. The progress is slow and the qualities praised are: ability to play along whatever the manager wants (however incompetent), very much fitting a small semi-robotic box and covering your own back rather than concentrating on the declared job specifics and goals.
Pros
Good and quick introduction into finance
Cons
Very flat structure, slow progress, incompetent management
  1. Sales Representative