Blue Arrow

Blue Arrow Employee Reviews

United Kingdom738 reviews

blueagencycontractweekwagecateringcentresend

Fun workplace

As a warehouse operative, there is not mcuh pressure. The job task is simple. Most of the staff there is friendly. However, the assignment is not stable.

Reliable and supportive

Reliable and supportive consultants. Always work available. I worked in a number of establishments from carehomes to schools and was always happy wherever I worked.

Insights into Blue Arrow

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

I had a great rep who understood, where I wanted to work and what hours I wanted, pay was always on time and correct. If I ever needed to know anything my rep replied straight away.

Agency work

The low amount of agency shift where not good enough as a back up once a week even, as a shift rota unavalilable whilst working for them. Lack of hours made it difficult to work for or with this agency but to start with there where plenty of hours and then lucky to work 1 day a month afterwards.

Pros

No pros to working here.

Cons

Lack of work.

Invaluable experience gained.

Best agency to work for without reservation. Their long established footing and experience in this field is beyond reproach. Exceptional at dealing with any issues or problems with their clients.

Pros

Exception Management

Cons

Buono come prima esperienza lavorativa

Come prima esperienza lavorativa credo vada più che bene. Probabilmente c'è anche modo di crescere all'interno ma ho lasciato prima di poterlo constatare.

Cons

Orari e turni poco definiti

Fun place to work, teams are fantastic to work with

Blue Arrow are a wonderful company to work for. You are helped and supported every step of the way. Everyone is approachable and willing to help. You are encouraged to progress if this is something you would like to do. Great benefits and bonuses are provided and a brilliant black tie conference each year. I highly recommend working at Blue Arrow.

Dont

Avoid this company, unsupportive management. Expect you to work all hours for nothing in return.A tiny team expected to manage hundreds of staff. No communication.

From my point of view, it couldn't really be better!

For my needs, it's ideal. Part time, local and convenient. As a cleaner, I see the result of my work, and it is satisfying. Also downstairs is quite cool, and that certainly helps in the summer! Overall it couldn't be better! I'm so glad I was offered this placement!

Pros

The whole thing, really!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any!

Varied if you want it to be

Blue Arrow are a brilliant agency to work for. They will always find you work to fit around your personal life and if you get a placement you don't enjoy they will be more than happy to put you somewhere else

Pros

Flexible and easy. Good communication

Cons

No guarantee of hours

Bad company

Avoid this company, mess you around and don't care about you.Rude staff too and shouted at me when I tried to enquire about my wages.I wouldn't recommend this company.

Flexible and Productive

Very fun work environment & extremely flexible job shifts, with engaging staff who always try their best to find a good shift for you no matter the time.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not enough shifts available

Did the job

Wasn’t a bad place to work. Payment always on time and job wasn’t stressful. Always seemed to be responsive whenever a question was asked. Recommend.

Fantastic agency to be employed, I was happy and pleased to work there.

I've been with this firm for 6months and I'm pleased with them, they pay well and always on time. I would prefer to do either more hours or if they can offer me a full time job.

Pros

Not enough time for a break.

Cons

Not enough hours

Best place I’ve ever worked

My time with blue arrow so far has been excellent can’t say anything bad really any issues which have been only a sprinkle was resolved their and then and they have been very accommodating if needing a day off with regards to holiday I think even if full time job came up I would still remain with blue arrow duo to how good they have been to me

Great place to work, even for a first job

Starting working at the store after reducing hours from another job. Felt very welcomed within the time and have been given lots of support and encouragement from team members. Customers are very friendly, whilst tasks throughout the day are manageable and achievable. Overall great place to work.

Blue arrow sometime is very fun to work with somme of the employees

I love work with barrow they do listen to you when you speak to them the only thing sometimes you paid minimum wages but other wise this company is good .

Highly stressful and unfair

Blue arrow was takenover by guidant global in respect to JCB . Your job security will be zero. They hire and fire relentlessly. It is a very high stress environment and the JCB management create a working environment akin to that of a victorian era workplace. They expect you to put your family life, firmly behind the business requirements. I wholeheartedly recommend against anyone working for JCB through any agency

Temporary work

I worked as a steward for the Cheltenam Races. The longer term manager is a good guy, easy to talk to. However my biggest gripe is they easily seem to forget who you are and de-register quickly, so finding other work with them is a job in itself, having to constantly go in person and ask for work, they just arn't very good with communication or updates on other work available hence why i only had 2 or 3 total work days with them

Very Professional and excellent agency to work for

I cannot praise Blue Arrow enough, never had any issues whatsoever. Always on hand for support and always puts their employees first, unsung heros in my opinon and always a pleasure dealing with them at all times.

Good employer

Good employer if you’re looking for temporary work, pay is ok they have plenty of roles available in different sectors and locations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Arrow. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Blue Arrow with

Learn about Blue Arrow in popular locations

• Blue Arrow
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?