Blue Skies

Blue Skies Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

Working life at Blue Skies

No two days are ever the same which is why I love working at Blue Skies! One day I can be heads down, speaking to brilliant candidates for roles and then discussing their experience and skill set with the client recruiting, then I can be out on the road, meeting my candidates and clients across the Midlands. Or I might be in the office taking part in an office wide BD session, normally involving some sort of competition (we are recruiters - so very competitive!). Starting as a Resourcer at Blue Skies, through hard work, support and training, I am now heading up a team and continuing to see my career flourish. With coffee runs on a Monday, breakfast on a Friday, early finishes on the last Friday of the month for hitting target - not to mention monthly and quarterly bonuses and many more benefits (too many to name!), I feel really rewarded for the hard work I put in and we all like to try and have as much fun as possible, in a collaborative team environment.

Pros

coffee runs, free breakfasts, early finishes, monthly bonus, quarterly bonus, early finishes

Candidate Specialist

As a candidate specialist my typical day consisted of contacting 20 candidates and updating their records on the system as well as doing vacancy management for new clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Skies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Blue Skies with

Blue Skies Reviews by Job Title

Blue Skies reviews by location

• Blue Skies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?