BMS Cars Ltd logo
BMS Cars Ltd

BMS Cars Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

This has to be the first company I have ever worked for that actually treats you like a person rather than just a number. Felt welcomed by all since day one and have enjoyed every minute working here. Very rewarding company to work for and every day is different.

Pros

Pizza Friday! Friendly staff!

Overall Review

This is a great company to work for, full of can do people with a supportive attitude. Being a team player is a must. Nothing else is tolerated. This brings out the best in employees and generates top levels of production. Highly recommend it.

Never a boring day here

Very friendly staff, Fantastic location, Pizza every Friday, trade prices on your vehicles, 2 staff party's each year including lots of incentives the Boss'es are human and down to earth. I enjoy seeing everyone here and working in such a lovely part of the area, peaceful

Pros

Everything as above mentioned

Cons

technician and mot tester at BMS cars

Over all BMS cars is a great place to work, the team are great and everyone is very approachable and easy to get on with, the work load is perfect and no two days are the same. Also theirs a good bonus scheme and being as busy as we are its never difficult to make the bonus.

Working at BMS

I enjoy working here. Good working environment and nice colleagues. I have been here for 8 months now and look forward to many more. We have a great large workshop with a variety of vehicles which is varied and good for my workmanship.

Pros

My Team

Fun workplace, free pizza on Fridays

Not been here long but the staff seem friendly and we get free pizza on Fridays. Not a pushy working environment and did I mention the free pizza on Fridays.

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

None yet

Excellent company to work for!

I joined This company in 2017 and have never looked back. Everyone at the company is very welcoming and are all there to help each other. I've worked for big corporate companies in the past and they've never had anything close to the atmosphere they have here. If you put the work and in here then there are massive rewards that seem to keep getting better and better. The owners of the business genuinely care about you and do their upmost to help you progress in the role. Their is no having to pander to them, they're very approachable and easy to talk to. All in all I'd highly recommend working for BMS, easily the best job I've ever had and can see myself being here for a long time!

Bms cars

I have worked for BMS Cars for two years and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! If you like cars and down to earth people, this is the place for you. The hours provide a good work/life balance with flexibility on those special days that you need. There is a flat structure of staffing in place, meaning that you feel comfortable with everyone at every level. The Directors are friendly, professional people who make you naturally want to be your best without the pressure of typical hierarchy. Every Friday we have pizza delivered with other yummy bits so that you can really get into that Friday feeling whilst feeling appreciated by BMS Cars. BMS Cars also have a staff do in the Summer as well as Christmas, just to make you feel extra special. Think sun, sea and a great company! So, if you're looking for a new role, BMS Cars is definitely worth your consideration.

Pros

Friendly people

Sales Executive

Since I joined BMS Cars in November 2016 I have always been made to feel welcome, supportive and valued. The company has a very flat management structure, the Directors are friendly, approachable and don't impose stupid and unnecessary rule and regulations that stifle individual contributions and creativity. They are always willing to listen to suggestions as to how the business can grow and improve the service it offers to their customers. There is a culture here that always strives to be the best it can be and to evolve constantly to ensure we remain relevant within our industry. The whole team is very tightly knit, and colleagues are encouraged to help and support each other so that everyone achieves their maximum potential. I can think of very few workplaces in my life that have provided such a comfortable and supportive working environment.

Pros

Regular team building events, trade prices for car maintenance and pizzas for lunch every Friday.

Working at BMS

I have really enjoyed joining the team at BMS - everyone has made me feel so welcome and there is a diverse and lovely working environment here. My role is fast paced and varied which I love. I am really looking forward the the team building day out and then the summer doo.

Pros

Pizza Friday, Professional Development

Jobs at BMS Cars Ltd

See more jobs

What a relief

Joining BMS has been a massive relief in comparison to my previous role. All the team are friendly and it is a big positive to finally be able to use my skills somewhere where they will be useful and appreciated.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, varied workload, professional company

Cons

None yet

Great place to work!

I've been with the BMS Group for over a year now and found the team to be very welcoming, I settled in to the business very quickly due to this. The management team are extremely approachable and open to new ideas, once approved are implemented pretty much with immediate effect. Earning potential is also vast for management and sales roles. The opportunity to progress through the business is always there too, as the business is growing at an exponential rate; there are always new opportunities for promotion on the horizon. Furthermore there are great staff incentives, including; Track days, Boat trips and many more!!!

Pros

Great Earning Potential, Great Incentives, Great Progression Opportunities & FREE Pizza Fridays!

Cons

More feedback from Senior Management would be a positive improvement in my opinion.

Close team with awesome management and benefits

Can't say enough. Awesome place to be. Hard working honest people with great management all around. H looks after you no matter what you may need. If there were cons you would forget them.

Pros

Amazing incentives

Cons

Really friendly place to work, was made to feel really welcome on my first day. Busy work environment but everyone has time for each other. Great teams, great people. Would def recommend applying for any jobs that are available.

Pros

Great people, great teams

Cons

Need a car as no public transport goes passed