BMS Cars Ltd logo
BMS Cars Ltd

BMS Cars Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Overall Review

This is a great company to work for, full of can do people with a supportive attitude. Being a team player is a must. Nothing else is tolerated. This brings out the best in employees and generates top levels of production. Highly recommend it.

Never a boring day here

Very friendly staff, Fantastic location, Pizza every Friday, trade prices on your vehicles, 2 staff party's each year including lots of incentives the Boss'es are human and down to earth. I enjoy seeing everyone here and working in such a lovely part of the area, peaceful

Pros

Everything as above mentioned

Cons

technician and mot tester at BMS cars

Over all BMS cars is a great place to work, the team are great and everyone is very approachable and easy to get on with, the work load is perfect and no two days are the same. Also theirs a good bonus scheme and being as busy as we are its never difficult to make the bonus.

Sales Executive

Since I joined BMS Cars in November 2016 I have always been made to feel welcome, supportive and valued. The company has a very flat management structure, the Directors are friendly, approachable and don't impose stupid and unnecessary rule and regulations that stifle individual contributions and creativity. They are always willing to listen to suggestions as to how the business can grow and improve the service it offers to their customers. There is a culture here that always strives to be the best it can be and to evolve constantly to ensure we remain relevant within our industry. The whole team is very tightly knit, and colleagues are encouraged to help and support each other so that everyone achieves their maximum potential. I can think of very few workplaces in my life that have provided such a comfortable and supportive working environment.

Pros

Regular team building events, trade prices for car maintenance and pizzas for lunch every Friday.

What a relief

Joining BMS has been a massive relief in comparison to my previous role. All the team are friendly and it is a big positive to finally be able to use my skills somewhere where they will be useful and appreciated.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, varied workload, professional company

Cons

None yet

Close team with awesome management and benefits

Can't say enough. Awesome place to be. Hard working honest people with great management all around. H looks after you no matter what you may need. If there were cons you would forget them.

Pros

Amazing incentives

Cons

Really friendly place to work, was made to feel really welcome on my first day. Busy work environment but everyone has time for each other. Great teams, great people. Would def recommend applying for any jobs that are available.

Pros

Great people, great teams

Cons

Need a car as no public transport goes passed

Jobs at BMS Cars Ltd