BMS Cars Ltd logo

BMS Cars Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.9Job security & advancement

Working at BMS

I enjoy working here. Good working environment and nice colleagues. I have been here for 8 months now and look forward to many more. We have a great large workshop with a variety of vehicles which is varied and good for my workmanship.

Pros

My Team

Great place to work!

I've been with the BMS Group for over a year now and found the team to be very welcoming, I settled in to the business very quickly due to this. The management team are extremely approachable and open to new ideas, once approved are implemented pretty much with immediate effect. Earning potential is also vast for management and sales roles. The opportunity to progress through the business is always there too, as the business is growing at an exponential rate; there are always new opportunities for promotion on the horizon. Furthermore there are great staff incentives, including; Track days, Boat trips and many more!!!

Pros

Great Earning Potential, Great Incentives, Great Progression Opportunities & FREE Pizza Fridays!

Cons

More feedback from Senior Management would be a positive improvement in my opinion.

Jobs at BMS Cars Ltd