BMS Cars Ltd logo
BMS Cars Ltd

BMS Cars Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Sales Executive

Since I joined BMS Cars in November 2016 I have always been made to feel welcome, supportive and valued. The company has a very flat management structure, the Directors are friendly, approachable and don't impose stupid and unnecessary rule and regulations that stifle individual contributions and creativity. They are always willing to listen to suggestions as to how the business can grow and improve the service it offers to their customers. There is a culture here that always strives to be the best it can be and to evolve constantly to ensure we remain relevant within our industry. The whole team is very tightly knit, and colleagues are encouraged to help and support each other so that everyone achieves their maximum potential. I can think of very few workplaces in my life that have provided such a comfortable and supportive working environment.

Pros

Regular team building events, trade prices for car maintenance and pizzas for lunch every Friday.

Great place to work!

I've been with the BMS Group for over a year now and found the team to be very welcoming, I settled in to the business very quickly due to this. The management team are extremely approachable and open to new ideas, once approved are implemented pretty much with immediate effect. Earning potential is also vast for management and sales roles. The opportunity to progress through the business is always there too, as the business is growing at an exponential rate; there are always new opportunities for promotion on the horizon. Furthermore there are great staff incentives, including; Track days, Boat trips and many more!!!

Pros

Great Earning Potential, Great Incentives, Great Progression Opportunities & FREE Pizza Fridays!

Cons

More feedback from Senior Management would be a positive improvement in my opinion.

Close team with awesome management and benefits

Can't say enough. Awesome place to be. Hard working honest people with great management all around. H looks after you no matter what you may need. If there were cons you would forget them.

Pros

Amazing incentives

Cons