BMS Cars Ltd logo

BMS Cars Ltd Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.8Pay & benefits

Productive and fun workplace

This has to be the first company I have ever worked for that actually treats you like a person rather than just a number. Felt welcomed by all since day one and have enjoyed every minute working here. Very rewarding company to work for and every day is different.

Pros

Pizza Friday! Friendly staff!

Working at BMS

I enjoy working here. Good working environment and nice colleagues. I have been here for 8 months now and look forward to many more. We have a great large workshop with a variety of vehicles which is varied and good for my workmanship.

Pros

My Team

Excellent company to work for!

I joined This company in 2017 and have never looked back. Everyone at the company is very welcoming and are all there to help each other. I've worked for big corporate companies in the past and they've never had anything close to the atmosphere they have here. If you put the work and in here then there are massive rewards that seem to keep getting better and better. The owners of the business genuinely care about you and do their upmost to help you progress in the role. Their is no having to pander to them, they're very approachable and easy to talk to. All in all I'd highly recommend working for BMS, easily the best job I've ever had and can see myself being here for a long time!

Bms cars

I have worked for BMS Cars for two years and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! If you like cars and down to earth people, this is the place for you. The hours provide a good work/life balance with flexibility on those special days that you need. There is a flat structure of staffing in place, meaning that you feel comfortable with everyone at every level. The Directors are friendly, professional people who make you naturally want to be your best without the pressure of typical hierarchy. Every Friday we have pizza delivered with other yummy bits so that you can really get into that Friday feeling whilst feeling appreciated by BMS Cars. BMS Cars also have a staff do in the Summer as well as Christmas, just to make you feel extra special. Think sun, sea and a great company! So, if you're looking for a new role, BMS Cars is definitely worth your consideration.

Pros

Friendly people

Working at BMS

I have really enjoyed joining the team at BMS - everyone has made me feel so welcome and there is a diverse and lovely working environment here. My role is fast paced and varied which I love. I am really looking forward the the team building day out and then the summer doo.

Pros

Pizza Friday, Professional Development

Jobs at BMS Cars Ltd