BMS Performance

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Really helpful and supportive team

BMS was extremely helpful in getting me my first grad job! The recruiters were very enthusiastic and it felt like they genuinely wanted me to get the job. They taught me a lot about how to succeed in an interview and had regular calls prior to interviews for preparation- going through questions that would come up etc. I couldnt have done it without them! The process is very quick. I got a job within 2 weeks after the initial interview and the job opportunities they have are amazing with a really great pay too! Would definitely recommend if you’re a recent grad looking to start a career.

Incredibly resourceful and encouraging

The team at BMS Performance that personally handled my job searching into sales were absolutely fantastic and supportive every step of the way. After successfully completing my interview with BMS, the team then went on to provide me with multiple job opportunities in Sales under different companies. They efficiently assisted me in preparing for my interviews with these companies from beginning till end, with calls and emails filled with information and tips. This continued until I finally secured a role with one of them.

Pros

They present you with multiple job opportunities and interviews, and prepare you accordingly.

Seems like a fun and productive place to work.

The interview process was competitive but very fruitful. I met a lot of decent people there and all in all it was ran very well. I also got the job!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Overall was an amazing experience

Really lovely and helpful staff that helped and assisted all the way through my interview process at my new job. Very attentive, good communication and all around amazing experience couldn't be happier.

Great work place and help to get there

BMS staff are for you and work hard to ensure you’re able to get the job you want within a sensible time period. From the first group interview to the first day at the office they focus on you as an individual. Thank you

Fantastic company to work for

I have worked at BMS Performance for over 2 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far. Having started working here straight out of university I feel very lucky to have avoided some of the horror stories that peers of mine faced when breaking into the graduate job market. The support and guidance I have received has really allowed me to put in the ground work for a successful career. The culture of flexible working and constant reward for success motivates everyone and promotes the feeling of being valued for our efforts. The family feel nature and openness within all levels of authority in the organisation means that growth is easily achievable encouraged. Wouldn't want to work anywhere else!!!!!

Pros

Feeling valued, rewarded for success and supported

Cons

Best company to work for - supported me straight out of Uni, lots of progression

I interviewed with BMS at the Assessment Centre when I was a student.BMS provided me with my dream graduate role. I have since progressed into a more senior position and have a great career path ahead of me. A lot of my success here is due to the training and support they provided during my first 2 years - they put me through a further foundation degree and commercial sales training.Couldn't recommend them enough for a graduate looking a sales career with training and support.

Pros

Progression, Sales training, staff incentives, supportive team

Cons

Smooth interview process, enjoyable role, fantastic culture

Doing a group interview at BMS Performance was a breath of fresh air compared to previous experiences. Collaborating with likeminded individuals seeking similar roles across the UK allowed me to show off my transferable skills without feeling like I was competing against everyone else in my group, which had been the case in other interviews. Some tasks we did in small groups of 4/5, others individually. It was more relaxed than I thought it would be which gave me confidence to perform. I would thoroughly recommend the experience to any other graduates seeking sales/business development/recruitment roles

Do not go with this company

It's a sales recruitment day despite them advertising a single job interivew. The companies they recruit for are all Sales companies that want you to cold call and lie to customers. Trust me, I was hired from one of the companies and then fired within 3 months because I didn't lie to enough people about what the job is. It's a complete waste of time and all a lie. Your typical corrupt telemarketing strategies that are only interested in the money you make them. Don't waste your time. You'll be better begging for money on the streets than going through them.

I Got Lied To During Recruiting

I got a call for a training/assessment day one day after applying for a job on Indeed, I thought that it was a really good thing how fast it all happened. On the phone I had a mini phone interview, then I got told that I'm being invited to an assessment/training day & that no previous sales experience is needed, due to being trained up. The person speaking to me had told me names companies that were looking for people with my skills with the areas that I do have experience and an interest with, and I have a high chance of getting a career with one of them. Also I got told that a lot more people that were going to be there also didn't have any sales experience, which was true. On the day there was no training, it was pure examination from 3 indivdiuals who were looking for people with sales experience and history. We were given group tasks and individual tasks, where we had to either sell ourself in a 30 second pitch or sell a business product from a brief that we had been given. I felt singled out due to not having any sales experience and on top of that after lunch, me & 3 others were called aside out of the full group to get told that we weren't what they were looking for and that we have to go home. Someone had even asked if we'll be getting training whilst we were there and one of the 'assessors' brushed it off and didn't answer it. It was a waste of my money making a 3 hour journey to get there and time, more importantly they lied to me on the phone and promised things that weren't true. I would avoid this reqruitment company, regardless of what they -

Pros

Free hot or cold drinks

Cons

Lies

Great Company to work for

Everyone is hard working, committed and passionate about recruitment who work here. There is a good social atmosphere and fun incentives at the end of every quarter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMS Performance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.2Job security/advancement
  • BMS Performance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?