Bms Performance Llp

Bms Performance Llp Employee Reviews

My first Job in the UK. a great experience as I was given opportunity to learn and adapt to UK practice.Management was very professional and helped with transition , especially coming from abroad. Work colleagues were supportive and helped with settling in. After few years I had learnt all I could to progress to a Senior, but felt was held back. Enjoyable part of job was enjoying finding work life balance.
Pros
Stepping stone
Cons
No opportunities
As a work-life consultant you will be working in a call center answering phones for 8 hours a day with each part of your day being tracked. dsx wws ved.
management is understanding and easy to work for, work environment provides a challenge if wanted, staff are welcoming and are there to attend any queries.
It's a sales recruitment day despite them advertising a single job interivew. The companies they recruit for are all Sales companies that want you to cold call and lie to customers. Trust me, I was hired from one of the companies and then fired within 3 months because I didn't lie to enough people about what the job is. It's a complete waste of time and all a lie. Your typical corrupt telemarketing strategies that are only interested in the money you make them. Don't waste your time. You'll be better begging for money on the streets than going through them.
I got a call for a training/assessment day one day after applying for a job on Indeed, I thought that it was a really good thing how fast it all happened. On the phone I had a mini phone interview, then I got told that I'm being invited to an assessment/training day & that no previous sales experience is needed, due to being trained up. The person speaking to me had told me names companies that were looking for people with my skills with the areas that I do have experience and an interest with, and I have a high chance of getting a career with one of them. Also I got told that a lot more people that were going to be there also didn't have any sales experience, which was true. On the day there was no training, it was pure examination from 3 indivdiuals who were looking for people with sales experience and history. We were given group tasks and individual tasks, where we had to either sell ourself in a 30 second pitch or sell a business product from a brief that we had been given. I felt singled out due to not having any sales experience and on top of that after lunch, me & 3 others were called aside out of the full group to get told that we weren't what they were looking for and that we have to go home. Someone had even asked if we'll be getting training whilst we were there and one of the 'assessors' brushed it off and didn't answer it. It was a waste of my money making a 3 hour journey to get there and time, more importantly they lied to me on the phone and promised things that weren't true. I would avoid this reqruitment company, regardless of what they - more...
Pros
Free hot or cold drinks
Cons
Lies
Everyone is hard working, committed and passionate about recruitment who work here. There is a good social atmosphere and fun incentives at the end of every quarter.
BMS provides ample opportunity for professional development across many areas. It is a hugely diverse organisation with an informal company culture. Employees are proud to work for a company that has a very patient-centric approach to discovering innovative medicines.
Loved the boss, great work atmosphere, always a laugh working there, hours aren't bad, work is pretty straight forward once you know what you're doing
Pros
great boss, good work life balance, great fun.
Usually no two days are the same due to the nature of working in a compliance function. Continuously busy which gives you the opportunity to learn and develop skills. I learnt about the varying degrees of compliance/auditing and how paramount it is that everything is properly regulated especially working in a Lloyd's brokerage. Well managed company. Good hierarchical structure. Most enjoyable part of the job was being involved in various different tasks simultaneously.
working with friends and family and seeing new places across the country. Having to deal with incidents quickly and effectively makes me alert and excited.
A typical work day was opening boxes, stocking shelves, liaising with customers and generally assisting customers . During my time here I learned good customer service and gained team skills. The best part if this job was helping customers find items in the store. The manager and co-workers were very welcoming and helped me when I needed it; it was a very effective team. The hardest part of this job was that it was so repetitive stocking shelves and wishes I could have a variety of things to work on in a day rather than just one.
I found an excellent team which I think is fundamental in the working environment. However the work is sporadic and can be difficult location-wise.
Here I enjoyed working as a Driver delivering Car Parts to garages the co workers were great. I learnt there is more to driving than just driving
no atmosphere because it was a stressful target driven company which didn't care about its employees. no progression oppurtunities at all.
Pros
convenience of distance to home
Cons
very depressing working atmosphere.
Good team of guys to work with. work was very different to what I'm used to as this was the first BMS role I had done. but once involved to pick up as I learn very quickly felt normal.
Pros
Good team
I really enjoyed my time at BMS, I was only working part time during weekends as on weekdays I was studying at college. The hardest part of working at BMS was actually getting the sales, despite the difficulty, I never missed my targets and exceeded multiple times. After work, myself and the co-workers would always go out and get a meal or go to the cinemas as we all had a great relationship.
working all over the south west installing bms systems from start to commissioning
hi am very hardworking man so am doing customer service and repairing mobiles but my wages not reasonable thats why am looking other job
Cons
bms was a great place to work, the people i worked with were fantastic, and my boss was crazy which made for a great days fun at work. the last year has been quite hard as a new way of working was brought in ,that we were only allowed 2 minutes to do each drop,and when you have to wait for signatures or wait for people talking to their customers,it was impossible a lot of the time so i was finished because i wasnt managing to do it all of the time .
Pros
we got a fantastic reduction on our own purchase of car parts
Cons
the proffesional ethics of interupting customers is not acceptable.
Typical day, on the phone from 8-6 speaking to clients and candidates, Lots of industry recognized sales training, brilliant environment to start a sales job. Experienced management and partners who are open to passing on information and support. Hardest part of the job is maintaining your attitude when things are up and down. Most enjoyable is the office environment.
Pros
bonuses, great enviroment