BMSL GROUP

BMSL GROUP Employee Reviews

Learning while on the job

Excellent communication from management and supervisors on are daily tasks which made work so much easier to do. and alway learning new things on a daily bases.

Approved Electrician

I had I phone call on Tuesday from BMSL and they offered me a start on Wednesday 4-5 weeks worth of work, and they told me I can get payed LTD but they will send me email tomorrow.Went to the site and the supervisor told me the job is for 2 weeks only and then I received the email for the LTD. BMSL was going to charge me 25ÂŁ to pay my wages.Not happy at all and I left the job immediately

Very reasonable and fair company, seem to put their lads first and they make sure you are in a safe working environment. All PPE supplied and they also pay good wages.

Terrible

Work you like a dog Management expect you to devote your whole life to them. No room for a social life or a family. Minimum wage. Long hours. Worst job I’ve had

They where a good company to work for

They were a good company to work for and I will would work for them again in the future. I had good friends and the work was very busy and hands on the hours where very good.

Shambles of a agency

This agency uses a umbrella payroll they don't pay you direct. You loose over ÂŁ250 after everything been deducted. Don't waste your time even if your desperate Google umbrella pay roll that will tell you everything you need to no

Pros

Non

Cons

Yes its a con

Worst Agency i ever work with

The job was ok nice people , few days of work not much to do on site , but this agency is a joke , all there clients have no respect for them and i did see why , did not got paid on time first week , saying c.rap that week starts on saturday and not monday like all other agencys , 2 weeks later after asking and asking to get paid as i really needed the money , getting an awnser at 4 pm on friday that will not get paid because he could not get the hours , after talking to him trying to convince him to give me an advance something as i really needed that money , he hang up , this is worst agency i ever worked with , stay away and stay away unless you willing to go to courts for your money .

Pros

nothing

Cons

worst

very nice to work in summertime

this was a pretty decent place for me it was very local to me as i didnt have to travel far, the best thing was that the job was outdoor so during summer when i was there was enjoyable for me

Pros

local to home

Cons

pay low

Good Agency to work for

I worked for them several times, always payed on time, and jobs have been really good. Not rushed jobs, As far as I've been maintaining the time of my tasks.

Excellent to work for

Fantastic work life and staff. Management are very supportive of new ideas and trying new processes in the office. Recruitment agency is fast growing.

Due to the country reccession,everyone is scare of losing their job, Now it is all about me myself and I

Travelling to work by pulic transoprt,On raching site/project for 8.00am, I located the site supervisor to book in and change into my work PPE after reveiving instruction for the day daily task, I collected my tools and plants from the tool vault and start workinkg untill the first morning tea break about 10.00am to 10.15am, after having tea.I returned to work until the next break which is lunch about 1.00pm to 1.40 pm.and work until I'm told to leave the site/project by my supervisor about 5 to 6pm.These break times varies depend on the Company andsite/project timetable,The management and work colleagues is very helpful we all work as a team, with regard to health and safety and getting the project completion on time.The hardest part of the job is waking up and travelling to work every day,and the enjoyable part is working in with my work colleagues to completing everyday daily task.

Pros

not applicable

Cons

vary

Good Atmosphere

Typical Day:Set the door to automatically open.Open blinds to the Conference room, Meeting rooms, Kitchen and stairwells.Maintain a visual on Reception during working hours - greet visitors / advise colleagues of arrival / sign for deliveries / recieve post.Make Staff announcements if the cob vans arrive or if doing the weekly fire and bomb alarm tests.Report any problems with the Facility to the Help Desk.Provide Access to the building if an engineer is due onsite.Health and safety Induction for new onsite contractors.Advise Internal Communications of when the post had arrived.At 12:00 collect post from each office and get it ready collection via Franking machine.Lunch Break 13:00 - 14:00At 15:30 collect post from offices and prepair for collection. Once ready await Royal Mail to collect.At 16:45 close all of open blinds from the morning.Keep a visual on Reception until 17:00.The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work in relative peace and quiet. I find I can concentrate better if I do not have noisy distractions.The hardest part of the job was getting up at 4am every morning to get the bus at 6am. I would arrive at the workplace at 07:15 however my start time was at 8am.

Pros

not far from my partner, able to visit him on my lunch break

Cons

difficult to get to by bus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMSL GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement