BMSL GROUP

BMSL GROUP Management reviews

Clear

Learning while on the job

Excellent communication from management and supervisors on are daily tasks which made work so much easier to do. and alway learning new things on a daily bases.

Poor management

Very much mislead upon joining them company. Given empty promises at interview. And little to no progression within the company. Management treated everyone like children or just belittling them. Work itself is easy, however can be stressful when again management make sudeen changes or demand too much despite being short staffed.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Management, poor wages, communication

Terrible

Work you like a dog Management expect you to devote your whole life to them. No room for a social life or a family. Minimum wage. Long hours. Worst job I’ve had

Shambles of a agency

This agency uses a umbrella payroll they don't pay you direct. You loose over £250 after everything been deducted. Don't waste your time even if your desperate Google umbrella pay roll that will tell you everything you need to no

Pros

Non

Cons

Yes its a con

Excellent to work for

Fantastic work life and staff. Management are very supportive of new ideas and trying new processes in the office. Recruitment agency is fast growing.

Due to the country reccession,everyone is scare of losing their job, Now it is all about me myself and I

Travelling to work by pulic transoprt,On raching site/project for 8.00am, I located the site supervisor to book in and change into my work PPE after reveiving instruction for the day daily task, I collected my tools and plants from the tool vault and start workinkg untill the first morning tea break about 10.00am to 10.15am, after having tea.I returned to work until the next break which is lunch about 1.00pm to 1.40 pm.and work until I'm told to leave the site/project by my supervisor about 5 to 6pm.These break times varies depend on the Company andsite/project timetable,The management and work colleagues is very helpful we all work as a team, with regard to health and safety and getting the project completion on time.The hardest part of the job is waking up and travelling to work every day,and the enjoyable part is working in with my work colleagues to completing everyday daily task.

Pros

not applicable

Cons

vary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMSL GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8