BMSL GROUP

BMSL GROUP Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.4Pay & benefits

Terrible

Work you like a dog Management expect you to devote your whole life to them. No room for a social life or a family. Minimum wage. Long hours. Worst job I’ve had

They where a good company to work for

They were a good company to work for and I will would work for them again in the future. I had good friends and the work was very busy and hands on the hours where very good.

Worst Agency i ever work with

The job was ok nice people , few days of work not much to do on site , but this agency is a joke , all there clients have no respect for them and i did see why , did not got paid on time first week , saying c.rap that week starts on saturday and not monday like all other agencys , 2 weeks later after asking and asking to get paid as i really needed the money , getting an awnser at 4 pm on friday that will not get paid because he could not get the hours , after talking to him trying to convince him to give me an advance something as i really needed that money , he hang up , this is worst agency i ever worked with , stay away and stay away unless you willing to go to courts for your money .

Pros

nothing

Cons

worst

Excellent to work for

Fantastic work life and staff. Management are very supportive of new ideas and trying new processes in the office. Recruitment agency is fast growing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BMSL GROUP?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMSL GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8