Boeing

Boeing Employee Reviews

The work was always challenging and different from any other industries. Work was completed on one of a kind equipment, not available to the rest of the world. The company itself is great, biggest problem is the management (non existent and constantly rotating).
Pros
Flexing time for my hours
Cons
Management, Lousy!!
I have overall enjoyed my experience at boeing. There is plenty of work coming up. Management at this particular site is dire. The guys we work with are good
I enjoyed working at Boeing. I had been working as a contract worker and if a suitable perm role becomes available I would be happy to work for the organisation again.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
n/a
Loved working with such a great team. People are very passionate and proud to be a part of the Boeing Company. Would definitely work there again and recommend anyone interested in Aviation to apply.
Pros
Good manager / staff relationship
Cons
All round professionalism and best practice driven systems and process. Worked on the Operational transformation programme. The work culture is great and fast paced. The senior managers appreciate all jobs done.
Dream job, aspirational company, superb brand. See the world, operate the latest aircraft in a safe and well maintained environment. Work with a team of other pilots and cabin crew to deliver the highest standards of safety and commercial expendiency.
I really enjoy working for TUI. Every day is different. I enjoy the different places I visit and I love that I have the opportunities to visit the countries I am able to visit. I enjoy interacting with the passengers and do my very best to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable flying experience
I really looked forward to going into the office because I loved my job and I was good at it. I met some great Leaders in the Business and built some solid friendships over the years. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult people with weird personalities and office politics. I've enjoyed everything about the job and I'm very grateful for the opportunity of working for them for many years..
Pros
Great People
Cons
Weak Leader
I left due to no work in this particular area. they did agree to fund a Masters which was really good. It has heavy links to US company but in terms of a UK company slightly immature and the brand carry's most of its weight.
Staff friendly and kind from all regions of the business. London office team are great to work with I was happy in my time there and would recommend to any professional hoping to progress
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Boeing?
I was there for three months and I learned a lot. The work culture was more relaxed then I expected it to be, but the office still got everything done. The London office was quite small so as an intern I had the opportunity to speak and work with people across departments.
I left for career advancement which was a mistake, I would not hesitate in going back. The people are great, the product is awe inspiring, you can’t help but be engaged with the business.
Pros
Career opportunities
A company that loves to say thank you a lot, but this is all the recognition you'll get - lots of talk/meetings about actions and none of which are followed up. Promotions are a joke, and are only for the people whos face fits within the managers circle of 'YES' people. Experience here counts for absolutely NOTHING - you'll be treated like a number and nothing more. If you like a lot of sick days, and a company with empty promises, well this if for you. The appraisal system is a total joke too. HR department is in tatters, and the recruitment process is the most drawn out I have ever known. my advice is look elsewhere.... I did
Pros
Leave on time
Cons
Very unappreciated
The company as a whole is difficult to work for. There are too many meetings and progress is slow in my opinion. The 'people on the ground' are a lovely bunch to work with but in my experience there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
The job is busy and there are always deadlines. You are expected to work over your hours but for no extra pay. The benefits are good and the people are all hardworking. Unfortunately the work life balance is not very good.
Working for Boeing has been very good and they take a lot time with you for training and making sure that you are the best at what you do, it has been a great working environment.
At first it is a fantastic place to work but once you have been there a short while the little cracks of everyday office life start to reveal themselves. It’s definitely a place where it’s not what you know that makes it a good place to work, it’s who you know that makes that happen. If you do not fit in with the right people it is a very unpleasant place to work.
Great team to work for, high level of team spirit. Management that listen and take on board comments. Facilities constantly being improved, taking on a modern approach to servicing.
Pros
Great welfare care
Boeing is a good company to work for with plenty of employee benefits. They strive for customer satisfaction and quality. They are happy to arrange events for team building.
Great management and the staff make you feel right at home. the workplace culture is everyone has a can do attitude and everyone is very knowledgable about their role.
Generally great people to work with but let down by inefficient and outdated processes. Management are confused and have limited direction. Technology changes take too long to deliver and rarely improve user experience. Pay and benefits are generally good to generous.
  1. Employee reviews