Boilerplan UK

Boilerplan UK Employee Reviews

Motivated and happy

I joined Boiler Plan almost 6 months ago and have seen the company grow and go from strength to strength. My work/life balance was terrible before I joined and was the main reason I left my last company. Since joining Boiler Plan, this has improved enormously and I get to spend more time with my family.What I love about it is the fact that you can have an idea or an issue and people listen. Too many times at past employers, I have come up with a great idea for the workforce or the company, and it doesn’t get listened to. I am in constant contact with the directors and higher management and I honestly feel valued as an employee for the first time in my working life.I would highly recommend the company to work for.

Pros

You are trusted and empowered to make your own decisions

Great ppace to work

I've been at boiler plan for 7 month now and can honestly say it's the best job I've had. Great salary and always paid on time just good all round company to work for.

Pros

Good life to work balance

Cons

Every week flies by

I've been at boiler plan for 9 months now and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Excellent pay and a generous bonus scheme. Very rarely finish late and when I do I get paid overtime. Weekends are paid overtime too unlike other companies. Monthly conferences are a good way to get to know people at the top of the business right down to the bottom. Day to day communication with the office is effortless and all in all it's a friendly workplace.

Great place to work!

A very friendly place to work where your opinion counts and your valued as a member of staff / team.A great working environment, fun, relaxed atmosphere where your kept very busy all day and everyone works hard to make the business a success, understanding the part they play in that success.

Excellent company to work for.

I have worked here for over 2 years and I've loved every minute of it, no unrealistic targets have been enforced, your asked for a fair amount of work for a fair amount of pay, the management is always approachable and as the company has been growing the views of the engineers are always taken on board.They also have a great back office team to support you.

Pros

Achieveable targets, competative pay, great work colleagues

Always Smiling

Working at Boiler Plan is great. The team here really care and help everyone stay engaged on the journey. Work is challenging and fun. The company is growing at pace and taking on new people all the time :)

Pros

growing brand

Do Not Work Here Liars and don’t pay you and Bullies

The worst company to work for in the Heating industry The management don’t care about there staff Constant lying to you regarding everything no work life balance IT systems not fit for purpose you have no rights in the company you will be micromanaged they have limited boilers and make you travel everywhere and they do not care about health and safety. Your commission is never paid right you have to challenge for your own money

Pros

Office staff

Cons

Long hours joke management who do not know what they are doing.

Great place to work!

We are a small organisation with a great working environment, great people and a great way of working. The environment in energetic, fast paced and full of fun! We strive to create a community feel and you are empowered to make decisions and look for ways we can do better. Everyone is working towards a common goal of creating a vibrant successful business and the management support you to create that with realistic targets and abundance of support.

Jobs at Boilerplan UK