Bond Healthcare

Bond Healthcare Employee Reviews

Bond is a good company to work for

I've never had a problem getting shifts with bond and office staff always helpful and reliable on call when needed always try to get shifts in my area if possible

Great place to work!

I have worked at Bond Healthcare for over 5 years. It is a great place to work. The Directors always reward hard work. There is lots of opportunity for growth and promotion. Plenty of training and support given. We have fun work nights out and a fantastic team culture in the office. Highly recommend!

Pros

team environment, support, hard work rewarded

Cons

Excellent Company - Great Team !

I've worked for Bond as an Agency nurse for the past 2 years. Their staff are fantastic, very friendly and can always offer the shifts I recquire. I cannot fault Bond Healthcare in any way.

Pros

Excellent Rates of pay, Great Team

Great Nursing Agency

I've worked for Bond for a long time now, I work in ED usually and always get the shifts that I want. I've been offered a number of block bookings but prefer to work full times hours without being block booked as I've young children. There is always plenty of work and I'm always paid weekly with no issues plus my mileage. The app is the best one I've seen from any other agencies and they don't annoy you with phone calls. It took me a few days to get registered its very organised and the girls are all lovely. They are all based in Belfast so you can always get through to somebody if you need to. They seem to be the main agency now used across the trusts.

Pros

Good pay rates, loads of work, local company.

Cons

Cant think of anything to be honest

Plenty of work for Nurses

I've been FT Nurse for Bond Healthcare for 2 years now. I've always had more than enough shifts and have had a block booking now for sometime. I have highly recommended Bond to my colleagues many of who are with them and now and also are very happy. The staff are lovely and always really helpful.

Pros

Brilliant app, loads of work, high rates of pay

Cons

None that I've come across so far

Great team culture

Bond Healthcare is a great place to work with lovely staff who all support each other day to day. Its really busy but the teams work well together and have lots of laughs. Load s of perks like nights and team bonding activities. You're left to get on with your job without being micro managed.

Pros

Nights out, great craic, lovely team environment

healthcare assistant

Not a great company to work for. unfriendly office staff..talk down to you as if you are a child. No support what's so ever and it seems to be they dont care about safe guarding . Money is not that great either !!

Pros

Cons

cheeky office staff, not great pay, No support

Overall would not recommend

I feel that other agencies are warmer, kinder and better paid.I find Bond both condescending and clinical.Pay is not high enough, much better paid elsewhere.

Pros

Seem to have good choice of roles

Cons

Unsupportive, lack of understanding, condescending

No loyalty whatsoever

I worked as a nurse for over 2 years with Bond-healthcare, they dropped me like a hot cake because of the Western health and social care trust cancelling my block booking with them over a photograph I posted in Ppe gear. Purse strings talk. No loyalty whatsoever. Yet it was ok for a Bond manager to love pictures of other members of staff in ppe gear on social media in a hospital setting and Whsct to post and encourage photos and tik tok videos of their staff in Ppe gear. I have evidence of all btw!!! All will be exposed ! Whsct had issues with me because I won two High Court cases against them. Definitely would not recommend Bond agency. I'm working with a fantastic agency now and on superb pay compared to my time with Bond. They also tampered with my travel pay after 5 months going to and fro from my block booking with Whsct facility.

Pros

Cons

Loads, corruption, purse string talks, loyalty to contractor not agency worker

Bond

Bond started off a great company to work for but then I ended up with no shifts each week, when I was working I wasn't getting my breaks but I still had the hour taken off my pay! Office workers are rude on the phone and with their texts also don't seem to care about the safeguarding issues within the homes

Jobs at Bond Healthcare

See more jobs

Great Company

I Currently work for Bond Health Care and I have to say they are excellent to work for. The staff are so accommodating and helpful and do there best to get you shifts in your area. Highly recommend.

Frankly Awful

I was found on Linked In by Bond, given absolutely no training in how to use any system beyond my own constant asking for advice. I was alienated and made to feel like an outsider by the staff who have their own culture and inside jokes. I was in the role for just over a month and I had many candidates in the pipeline and had just placed my first candidate. Over the course of my employment I was given no targets, no feedback and no warning as to my termination. I was dismissed after just over a month with no warning or clear indication. This dismisal has also impacted my future opportunities as word seems to travel in the Recruitment Industry.

Pros

Decent Salary

Cons

Management, Directors

Fantastic Company

Working at Bond has been fantastic, both from a personal point of view and professional. The company have invested in training and development which is an important factor in my career to continually learn and progress. The office environment is great with everyone being very friendly and approachable. Usually left to your own autonomy while also given a very good level of support and direction from colleagues and directors - so everything you need to be successful! Looking forward to the future and growing with the business. 5 stars all round!

Fun and friendly work environment

Friendly working environment with helpful and caring staff. Modern office environment with good management/support structure. Typical day includes sourcing candidates, advertising job vacancies, liaising with clients and negotiating terms.

Highly Recommend

Here a Bond you feel valued and welcomed. There is an ethos of getting rewarded for performing well. The company is also happy to invest in training and support for the team to ensure that we make as much money as we can for both Bond and ourselves. 5/5

Pros

Flexible Lunch Hours

Cons

The general up's and down's of recruitment

Good Company

Bond Healthcare is a good company to work for, well organised and the consultants are very helpful and easy to come to. Would recommend this agency to anyone.

flexible

This job is great when your a mum like myself, i can work around my busy life. Some care homes I would not rate and I decline to return to but usually there nice places. The pay is good however other agencies do a holiday bank for staff which means they put money from your pay away for you so that when you don't work you get some money but bond don't do this and when you have a holiday you have no money.

Pros

pick the days you work

Cons

no holiday or sick pay.

No work hours

They have no working hours in county Tyrone and Fermanagh. They can't provide full time hours,so you also need to work somewhere else. It is not good. You going to work with agency,because you wanna be flexible. But if no working hours,you can't be flexible. Need to do other job is well.

Poor

They have very little work in fermanagh and tyrone, they advertise £8.40 an hour but forget to mention that includes holiday pay, so its more like £7.50 an hour, the lowest pay for an agency worker in northern ireland. Overall i had a poor experince with this company.

Pros

Nice manager

Cons

No work, poor wages

Fast paced environment with lots of perks!

I've worked at Bond for 4 years now and find while it's a fast paced and a very busy office, the overall atmosphere is fairly relaxed. We all work hard and are very well rewarded for the work that we do. The team are all very friendly and we enjoy lunch dates together and lots of social events. The business is continuing to grow so there are lots of opportunities to progress. We recruit across a number of sectors and cover all of the U.K and Ireland so you learn a lot from listening to other consultants and get a great insight into recruitment across the board. We've won lots of awards so normally the award nights are a great excuse to get dressed up and enjoy a nice evening together - obviously it's an added bonus when we win!

Pros

Rewarding commission structure, sociable, relaxed, lots social events/lunches

Cons

Its target driven which some people may not like.

An outstanding healthcare recruitment team

Having managed recruitment teams for 15 years I have to say the team at Bond Healthcare are the most committed team I have worked with to date. Their continued ability to source healthcare candidates across the UK for both public and private sector clients despite the on going acute shortage of nurses and other specialist staff is a testament to their market knowledge and commitment to delivering successful results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bond Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement