Bone Daddies

Bone Daddies Employee Reviews

Former demi chef

I have worked for bone daddies for six years. Starting as apprentice at Flesh and Buns covent garden. I saw all the progression and development the restaurant went through to now. I left the company in september. After 6 yrs of commitment all I can say is that bone daddies restaurants are a great establishment for any novice cook looking to grow in hospitality.

Pros

Consistent long hours and flexibility

Cons

No kitchen porter. Non stop service.

Really good place to work.

Good management and helpful. They gave you always what they promised. Really good training plan. On the other side you will have a second family and a second home.

Busy environment

Located in the heart of Soho, the restaurant was very busy with lots guests and a small space so it was difficult to move and carry hot bowls of ramen around the restaurant. Team was great.

Work/life balance

The job is very fast paced and can become stressful, the hours doesn't really allow one to balance their life versus work. It can become overwhelming.

Japanese food was awesome

Was good, staff always friendly. Very nice environment.

Day work

The place is always busy, sometimes looks like the company don’t care about your staff, we just feel the company just mind about money and this make the staff sad

Relaxed and professional workplace

the working environment was absolutely great. Colleagues and managers very friendly and professional. definitely a place I will recommend. I was sad to leave.

first job in London

good time over there, good workplace with good music and nice atmosphere, such a good food and good drinks. Love it from day one. for sure one of my best workplace

Super environnement de travail !

Bone Daddies a une culture d'entreprise efficace. C'est une entreprise qui motive ses salariés et prend en compte leurs besoins. Le management était "friendly" mais toujours "efficient". J'adorais travailler la bas. Physiquement, c'était un boulot qui demandait.

Pros

Equipe, management

Best hospitality workplace

Most of busy days I learnt a lot of skills about hospitality and care The most enjoyable part of the job was when famous Japanese chefs visiting and helping us

Pros

Best management and collagues

Cons

Long workdays

Rock and Roll

I describe this restaurant as a place where you can freely be yourself and still work hard be professional and stay committed to the values of the company.

terrible managment

mangers had shouting matches then took it out on the staff, did not care about staff at all, was just all for show was a terrible place to work, it was complete chaos

good

It was a good place to work however the wages there were less than the industry standard and there was next to no other compensation for working their it was a nice team but had limited career options.

Questioning the Conventional

Listed as one the absolute must visit ramen restaurants in London, Bone Daddies is a Rock'n'Roll Japanese cuisine inspired restaurant. Exceptional for foodies and guests a like, this Japanese inspired restaurant boasts creative and exquisite food ideas like Flesh'n'Buns. In November 2012, Bone Daddies launched its flagship restaurant in the neighbourhood Soho in Central London. Not only has it caught the attention of locals and tourists but as well as famous celebrities like Game of Thrones actress Sophia Turner, David Beckam and Dua Lipa to name some. Working at Bone Daddies offers a new and modern perspective of coaching employees, constantly questioning the conventional, it encourages employees to embrace their individuality. Designing this new approach for employees improves the overall employee performance and guest rapport; offering a new interactive customer approach and designing everlasting, feel-good impressions on guests.

Pros

Free lunches, opportunity for extra hours

was ma first job

Was my first job in London. was everything new for me. I really enjoy it. I never forget this times. I learn a lot from the team like how to survive in this crazy environment

Pros

free lunch

Cons

lot of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bone Daddies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

Bone Daddies Reviews by Location

• Bone Daddies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?