Pretty good if you have a competent and professional area manager
Here's the deal:
- You arrive at work
- You stack shelves
- You assist customers IF they say words at you
- You operate the tills when required
- You go home when not needed
- You repeat this process until retirement
It is really as simple as that. If you find any fun in this routine, good for you. It'll make the days pass quicker.
Awful bad management
- FUN and BUSY working environment
- Flexible hour agreements to meet your personal and family life
- Personal Staff Discounts ( Cheaper than Retail )
- Build Relations with Retail and Catering Business Customers
- Regular Staff Trainings
- No Zero-Hour Contracts
- Fair Holiday Packages
- Medical Pay
There isn't any organisation at all
There isn't any.
Ritter Courivaud was taking over by BOOKER.
Providing goods to local business's either catering, resturants or local supermarkets
Getting the vans out on time so establishments get there goods when they need them
Help jobseekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.