Booksy

United Kingdom28 reviews

Clear

officeteamstaffenvironmentcompanymanagementworkinggreat

Amazing workplace

I've never worked in a place that has such a good work culture. Everyone is warm and welcoming and management seem to genuinely care about your wellbeing which is refreshing.

Pros

Low stress environment

Fast paced & rewarding workplace

Excellent place to work, from day 1 I received full and thorough training for my specific job role and a great introduction to the company, its marketplace and competitors. Very inclusive and supportive culture - feel lucky be apart of such a great team that's growing daily!

Pros

Personal and professional development & career progression

Insights into Booksy

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

The best place that I have ever worked

After suffering redundancy due to the pandemic I was in a very low place questioning not only myself, my work ethic and took me to a dark place. My application to Booksy was reviewed in seemingly record time up and I was invited to a screening interview with their recruitment manager and I knew at that point this is where I wanted to work. The screening went well and I was invited to a second interview which only cemented my feelings from that first interview. 4 months later and I still get that "first day excitement" I've been welcomed into an amazing team but also an amazing management team who have done nothing short of move mountains to ensure that I was able to work from home with all equipment being supplied directly to my door. Now we are back in the office and the work place culture is something I had only dreamed of. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly and everyone is always able to spare some time to help and assist you. I've been lucky enough to in my short time already to be able to apply for promotion which, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for, something that is defiantly pushed for in house with so many opportunities presenting themselves.

Pros

Work Place Culture, Work Socials, Opportunities for Promotion, Great Work Colleagues

Cons

Excellent workplace with a fantastic team culture

Great place to work where your given all the tools and support required to achieve success.Fun and inclusive company culture with a product that has limitless potential. Staff are all aligned with a common goal of success and growth of the company, some very talented and humble employees. Couldn’t recommend working with Booksy more highly!

Pros

Culture, environment, support and development

Cons

N.A

Brilliant people, brilliant job

I started working for Booksy in June 2021. Even though it has only been a couple months I can easily say this is the best job I've ever had. My role is really fun, working with other members of my team and with other teams across Booksy to help support businesses across the country and encourage them to grow and take full advantage of the app. The app itself is a brilliant idea and working towards making it bigger, better and more successful drives me and all employees at Booksy to work to their full potential. I work in the Eastbourne office and the atmosphere in the office is always really nice. Everyone is friendly and always happy to help and this makes for a lovely working environment. I have learned so much in the months I have worked here and can confidently say I have acquired many new skills and my confidence has shot to the moon. The management and way the teams are run within Booksy is easily the best I have seen in my working career. The communication and support between each team and each individual at Booksy is always spot on. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is working with multiple different people everyday across the country to help grow their business, all clients are very appreciative of the help and it makes the work so much more rewarding when you know you are making a big difference.

Pros

The communication, support and efficient training has allowed me to land on my feet within the company, making me feel welcome and a part of the team from day 1

Cons

Genuinely cannot think of one

Family

Booksy is a great place to work its fun, exciting and fast paced. Great people, lots of support and help . Its one big family. Targets are challenging but achievable.

Pros

company is fun

Cons

work outside working hours

A fast paced place to work with great internal growth

I have been working for Booksy since the start of 2021. I love coming to work every day and enjoy what I do. It's a fantastic product and really lovely people to work with.

Exciting business to be apart of!

I joined Booksy in September 2019 and I love it! The culture of the company is fantastic, everyone works as a team. I am field based and live miles away from the office but always feel part of the whole booksy team! From a sales point of view, hard work pays off! When you put the hard work in, you will be rewarded! Great commission is there to be earnt! The management team have always been really supportive of me and any ideas I have had have been taken on board. Booksy is only going to grow and get bigger and bigger and its very exciting being part of a company like that as the limits and individual opportunities are endless.

Best job I've ever had!

Working at Booksy has been an amazing journey. Being part of a start up/scale up has its challenges but that's all part of the fun. The culture of the office is relaxed but fast paced! A great product and a great team behind it.

Amazing job with wonderful employees

I work for Booksy UK as a customer success agent. Since I joined Booksy my life has completely changed - for the better. Booksy is a great company to work for, with great colleagues and managers throughout. The workplace has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoy my job and felt that the team made a great effort to ensure I received the right amount of training and fitted in well with the team.

Exciting business to work for

This is the first ever start up company I have worked for. It's great to work somewhere where you have a voice - opinions, ideas, inventions, thoughts are all taken into consideration with the company culture itself & Booksy as a product. Working for a start up of course has its pro's and con's. The company learns as it grows, whether this be through successes or mistakes. There are a lot of passionate managers and staff at Booksy & it's eyeopening to work with so many people that genuinely care about it's future. Being in Field Sales means I work remotely, 210 miles from the office however I feel so part of the team. Our Friday team web catch ups, co-working office spaces, team Whatsapp groups, monthly & quarterly activities, team competitions & general communication mean I never feel isolated.

Pros

Culture, fast paced, rapid growth

Cons

Target driven environment

Fun and fast growing.

Definitely a fun environment. Can't remember laughing as much in any other job and great to feel a part of building something new. Not without its challenges as they are growing so fast but if you have the right attitude then it is a really fantastic environment. Management committed to staff wellbeing. Supportive culture, regular feedback and training. Good money if you work hard. Nice perks like monthly socials regular office drinks and fresh fruit.

Pros

Fast growing. Exciting.

Cons

Target driven.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Booksy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement