Booksy

Booksy Culture reviews

I joined Booksy in September 2019 and I love it! The culture of the company is fantastic, everyone works as a team. I am field based and live miles away from the office but always feel part of the whole booksy team! From a sales point of view, hard work pays off! When you put the hard work in, you will be rewarded! Great commission is there to be earnt! The management team have always been really supportive of me and any ideas I have had have been taken on board. Booksy is only going to grow and get bigger and bigger and its very exciting being part of a company like that as the limits and individual opportunities are endless.
Working at Booksy has been an amazing journey. Being part of a start up/scale up has its challenges but that's all part of the fun. The culture of the office is relaxed but fast paced! A great product and a great team behind it.
I work for Booksy UK as a customer success agent. Since I joined Booksy my life has completely changed - for the better. Booksy is a great company to work for, with great colleagues and managers throughout. The workplace has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoy my job and felt that the team made a great effort to ensure I received the right amount of training and fitted in well with the team.
This is the first ever start up company I have worked for. It's great to work somewhere where you have a voice - opinions, ideas, inventions, thoughts are all taken into consideration with the company culture itself & Booksy as a product. Working for a start up of course has its pro's and con's. The company learns as it grows, whether this be through successes or mistakes. There are a lot of passionate managers and staff at Booksy & it's eyeopening to work with so many people that genuinely care about it's future. Being in Field Sales means I work remotely, 210 miles from the office however I feel so part of the team. Our Friday team web catch ups, co-working office spaces, team Whatsapp groups, monthly & quarterly activities, team competitions & general communication mean I never feel isolated.
Pros
Culture, fast paced, rapid growth
Cons
Target driven environment
Definitely a fun environment. Can't remember laughing as much in any other job and great to feel a part of building something new. Not without its challenges as they are growing so fast but if you have the right attitude then it is a really fantastic environment. Management committed to staff wellbeing. Supportive culture, regular feedback and training. Good money if you work hard. Nice perks like monthly socials regular office drinks and fresh fruit.
Pros
Fast growing. Exciting.
Cons
Target driven.