Booksy

Booksy Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom28 reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

ongoing training, bonus schemes, job satisfaction

I have thoroughly enjoyed my job so far at Booksy.The staff are welcoming, and the job itself is easy to learn.The company is transparent with staff with their communication on events, pay, hours and everything else.The company looks after staff well.The office environment is lively and friendly and very easy to settle in and make good relationships with colleagues.

Pros

Company socials, bonus structure, progression opportunities

Amazing workplace

I've never worked in a place that has such a good work culture. Everyone is warm and welcoming and management seem to genuinely care about your wellbeing which is refreshing.

Pros

Low stress environment

Insights into Booksy

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Fast paced & rewarding workplace

Excellent place to work, from day 1 I received full and thorough training for my specific job role and a great introduction to the company, its marketplace and competitors. Very inclusive and supportive culture - feel lucky be apart of such a great team that's growing daily!

Pros

Personal and professional development & career progression

Excellent workplace with a fantastic team culture

Great place to work where your given all the tools and support required to achieve success.Fun and inclusive company culture with a product that has limitless potential. Staff are all aligned with a common goal of success and growth of the company, some very talented and humble employees. Couldn’t recommend working with Booksy more highly!

Pros

Culture, environment, support and development

Cons

N.A

A fast paced place to work with great internal growth

I have been working for Booksy since the start of 2021. I love coming to work every day and enjoy what I do. It's a fantastic product and really lovely people to work with.

Excellent first few weeks at Booksy

Having joined the company as a Customer Success Onboarding Agent a few weeks ago, I am yet to experience anything to fault. Management and staff are extremely welcoming and the role is enjoyable. The work/life balance is excellent and I'd definitely recommend Booksy to anyone looking for a social, driven team.

Pros

Social life, working hours, lunch breaks, benefits

Exciting business to be apart of!

I joined Booksy in September 2019 and I love it! The culture of the company is fantastic, everyone works as a team. I am field based and live miles away from the office but always feel part of the whole booksy team! From a sales point of view, hard work pays off! When you put the hard work in, you will be rewarded! Great commission is there to be earnt! The management team have always been really supportive of me and any ideas I have had have been taken on board. Booksy is only going to grow and get bigger and bigger and its very exciting being part of a company like that as the limits and individual opportunities are endless.

Fun, relaxed, busy environment!

Working at Booksy, is most peoples '' perfect idea of a working environment'' We have music on, fresh fruit, bread and spreads provided free of charge, a fun, laid back, social office environment where everyone is one big family. Fun, but everyone still works hard to get the job done which Is ideal. Working from home is possible, and not an issue, within reason of course its just perfect! I love it!

Awe-inspiring

The people who work at Booksy can be described by numerous words but my favourite is inspirational. They're like a huge family that can make even the most growly kind of person come out of their shell. There isn't a 'hierarchal' feel, no one is better than anyone else, they're all treated equally. They're diverse and open. It's a fantastic and (I'm going to say it because I'm a bit of a geek) 'futuristic' environment. The work is challenging but it's constant and thrilling; the companies aims are transparent- so you know what you are working towards and you know you are making a big difference. The work I've added has all been taken on board and I always leave the working day feeling like I've accomplished something. I've worked here for 2 months and am so excited about what the company is always about to achieve. If there is something in my workflow that I think needs changing or tweaking or even overhauling, they will take my opinion into account and we talk about it openly and make amendments if need be. Management is exceptional because you know where you stand and they help you grow as a person. I've just started doing computing and IT as a degree in my own time, but my manager is so promotive of it. The business is growing bigger and bigger every day and it's so fantastic to be a part of that.

Booksy has giving me the chance to flourish

Booksy has giving me the chance to flourish and show my professional and personal attributes. The best thing i have learnt about myself is taking ownership of my workload will result in positive views and more importantly respect.

Exciting, Fair & Refreshing

Booksy's product and business model has allowed it to grow massively with no signs of slowing down. Being in a growing company is refreshing, with new opportunities and things to learn all the time. It's very busy and there is a lot still to do as the company grows, the people in the office are lovely and the management team seems like it really cares about people. Not sure what some of the comments about overtime and unreachable KPIs are about, there's a real feeling that when you're at work you're working, when you're at home it's time for rest and rejuvenation. I've also personally witnessed management going above and beyond for employees and there's a real feeling that the management team values their team. The environment is fairly relaxed compared to some working environments and it's nice working with a product that really seems to change the lives of those that use it for the better. Sometimes the "startup/ scale up" mindset can be hard to adjust to for some people. I find the days fly by at Booksy and the people are really enjoyable to work with on a daily basis.

Thoroughly Enjoying my Booksy Journey

I have been with Booksy for three months now and I am very happy. We have a great team and we are growing quickly. We work hard and play hard. It can be a fast paced environment, but you are rewarded for hard work. I have never worked for a company that has so many perks and such a good social aspect. The management are supportive, fair and consistent and there are plenty of options for job progression.

Fun and Exciting Workplace

I've been working at Booksy UK for nearly 3 years now and this company has provided lots of opportunities for me to develop in many different areas. I've had the opportunity to provide great customer support, learn new skills to further my sales knowledge and also how to extend this knowledge on to colleagues through leading training sessions. It's exciting to be part of a growing company where the atmosphere in the office is friendly, relaxed and a great place to work. Booksy is leading in its market and it's a rewarding feeling to sell a product which is genuinely useful to businesses in the target industries. Full training and feedback is given to ensure you can achieve your targets and the salaries/commisions are motivating and rewarding. If you're willing to work hard and focus then you'll be rewarded greatly for the effort you put in. I've really enjoyed working for Booksy so far and am excited to continue working here for years to come to see where it will go.

Exciting business to work for

This is the first ever start up company I have worked for. It's great to work somewhere where you have a voice - opinions, ideas, inventions, thoughts are all taken into consideration with the company culture itself & Booksy as a product. Working for a start up of course has its pro's and con's. The company learns as it grows, whether this be through successes or mistakes. There are a lot of passionate managers and staff at Booksy & it's eyeopening to work with so many people that genuinely care about it's future. Being in Field Sales means I work remotely, 210 miles from the office however I feel so part of the team. Our Friday team web catch ups, co-working office spaces, team Whatsapp groups, monthly & quarterly activities, team competitions & general communication mean I never feel isolated.

Pros

Culture, fast paced, rapid growth

Cons

Target driven environment

Great fun to part of something growing so fast

Having worked for lots of startups before it's been fun to work for a company on the next stage of the journey. Is it perfect? No. Is it a bit rough around the edges? Yes...but that's part of its charm. The management are clearly passionate about making a difference and voices are genuinely listened to (both the customers and staff). Anyone can raise their voice and make a difference in the global business. You have to be very self motivated as the work isn't man-managed. So if you are someone that needs to be told what to do all the time, then this wouldn't be the right company for you. But for those that can handle this freedom, it's worth the reward. Add to that free food, prosecco on Fridays and days out on the company and it's a fun place to feel valued.

Fun and fast growing.

Definitely a fun environment. Can't remember laughing as much in any other job and great to feel a part of building something new. Not without its challenges as they are growing so fast but if you have the right attitude then it is a really fantastic environment. Management committed to staff wellbeing. Supportive culture, regular feedback and training. Good money if you work hard. Nice perks like monthly socials regular office drinks and fresh fruit.

Pros

Fast growing. Exciting.

Cons

Target driven.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Booksy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement