Boutique Care Homes Ltd

Boutique Care Homes Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Fun place to work

My job includes a wide variety of tasks that keeps my working day interesting and without a boring moment. I have been here a short while and learned a vast amount already; from invoicing, to recruitment, this position has allowed me to gain invaluable experience which I am very grateful for. All staff are extremely friendly towards each other, making it a very welcoming environment for everyone. The hardest part of the job is that it can be quite busy; but completing all your tasks is very rewarding and someone is always willing to lend a helping hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with residents and visitors. Boutique Care Homes encourage staff to improve and access to additional training is always available. Management is strong and there are opportunities for you to voice any concerns or issues you may have to them.

6 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working at The Burlington by Boutique Care Homes, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your role and most importantly the interaction with our residents and visitors. We are glad that you feel we have a strong management team in which you feel confident to voice any concerns or issues you may have. We look forward to continuing to work with you to make The Burlington an even more amazing for residents to live and our team to work.

A really nice workplace.

A very relaxed work environment with nice staff to work alongside with. This is a very rewarding place to work and enjoy my time with the residents. The management are very easy to approach also.

6 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working at The Burlington by Boutique Care Homes.

Terrible place to work

Short staffed Very stressful Very demanding residents and relatives Constantly called to work on days off. All staff are stressed and over worked Any negative reviews are deleted

21 February 2020
Thank you for being part of our care team. We appreciate that at times caring for people with a range of needs can be very demanding and stressful but also one of the most rewarding careers. We base our staffing ratios on our current residents dependency levels and in the unforeseen circumstance that a member of the team is to go off sick, in the first instance we would of course ask if another member of our team was able to cover the shift in order to provide consistency of care to our residents with those staff that they are familiar with. Staff are under no obligation to pick up overtime hours on their days off, however we like to give our own team first refusal. We are sorry to hear that you are feeling stressed and overworked, please do discuss your concerns with your Line Manager or alternatively you can use our employee assistance programme which offers a wide range of confidential health and wellbeing services to team members including telephone counselling, face to face counselling, legal advice and financial advice. These services can be accessed free of charge 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Full details are contained in your employee handbook.

Great company

Excellent company to work for with a very friendly and welcoming team and a great management structure on top. Lovely home environment and a fun place to work.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Home not yet full so sometimes quiet

21 February 2020