Bramble Home Care Limited

Bramble Home Care Limited Employee Reviews

Would definitely recommend this company for anyone working in care, especially starting out in their career. The whole team is really professional and supportive, especially the management. Good training and progression. Pay is very competitive too.
I was Manager and group area manager. Gave it my all. 100%. But nearly killed me. Will never work the hours expected again worked weekends early hours, out of hours, annual leave.
Cons
Long hour's no life
I left school and started working with Bramble Home Care in 2016, the company offered me a apprenticeship, training and growth. I learnt a lot from my time with Bramble Home Care. My managers and directors were supportive and hands on. The company was well run and focused on person centred care. I built great, forever friendships and enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
Training, support and good pay!
Cons
Company no longer operates in Worcester
Really excited to work for Bramble Home Care they have a really supportive management structure who are hands on.There are some really good opportunities for career progression
Pros
Pay is really good
Cons
Some days are longer than others
28 January 2021
Thank you for this lovely feedback! We are very proud of the culture we are creating here at Bramble Home Care where we want all of our staff to feel valued.
Brambles have got a really nice team of friendly people they really care about there clients and customers.The team have outstanding customer service
Pros
good amount of hours
27 January 2021
Thank you for such lovely feedback. We do try our best to be responsive and supportive to all of our staff especially in this difficult current climate we are in. Making sure our clients and staff stay safe is extremely important to us.
Worked here for two years and found it very stressful . Work team was mostly lazy to the clients and the ones that worked with me. I lv all my clients and will miss them but I could not put up with no more. You rip what you soe.
27 January 2021
We now have a new management team in place that are extremely supportive and responsive to all staff and clients. We would welcome an application from you again so you are able to see the difference on all of our improvements.
As with any care company there are things that can make work unpleasant at times like change in rotas and late hours but overall Bramble Home Care has been a fantastic company work for and is going from strength to strength. Employee wellbeing and happiness is definitely a priority for Management in conjunction with that of their Service Users. There is ample support and opportunities for growth.
Really great place to work with an amazing team and service users. Been working here for awhile and I’ve never had any problems. The new management team go above and beyond for staff and service users
Great company who really care about their staff and clients . Benefits and incentives in place which motivate staff. Team is great and so is office staff.
The interview process is relaxed and informal, the lady made me feel very welcome and like I was already part of the team. I had an answer the same day and started the following week on training. They have nurtured me and supported me, even found clients who have needs that I find interesting to progress my career. I can’t thank them enough and anyone looking to get into care should definitely talk to these guys!!
Was fantastic. And the interview process was very good. From minute one to minute end the employment from this company was great. The recruitment side of things was very good.
5 September 2019
Thanks so much for your lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed the recruitment process. Thanks for the 5*!!
The whole team is committed, loyal and extremely hard working! Can not recommend this company enough. Everyone is lovely, welcoming and offer a great atmosphere! Anyone looking to get into a company who make a different, look no further.
5 September 2019
WOW! Thank you for this lovely review! We pride ourselves on our fantastic team! We are very lucky to have you on board!
Though I have only been working at Bramble Home Care for 4 months, I feel like I have been part of the team for years. There is endless support, with our own company trainer and regular staff meetings and supervisions. Our carers are fully trained and provide excellent care for our clients. The managers look after their areas well and are approachable, professional and knowledgeable on the CQC regulations and are always on hand to answer any questions. The office team are friendly, welcoming and provide the best support for our carers and clients, they are always at the end of the phone and take it in turns to be on call out of hours so there is always someone available. As part of the office team, I get to speak to clients regularly on the phone and take pride in how highly they speak of our carers and the brilliant care and support they provide.
Pros
positive working atmosphere, work life balance
4 September 2019
WOW! Thank you for your lovely review. We are very proud to have you on our team!
What a fantastic company! The managers honestly care and work all the hours god sends to ensure the service users receive the best service but also to ensure the staff have a good work/life balance. I have never met such hard working, caring people in my career. It’s an absolute pleasure to work along side this team and would hugely recommend to anyone looking for new opportunities to get in touch with this company.
Pros
Team work, positivity, friendly staff
4 September 2019
WOW! Thanks for the 5*!! You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work.
Do not work here if you want have a life. No assessments. Not good training. No support. Safeguardings everywhere. Constantly changing your rota. Bad... Very bad.
4 September 2019
So sorry to hear you think this. Please do give our HR team a call and we can discuss this further. All reviews are taken seriously. Thank you for letting us know your thoughts.
What I enjoy about working here is the team morale. I like that it is personable and your not just a number. It is a hard job and the hours can be long, but this is no different to any care position. We have some amazing carers and it makes you proud to work with them.
4 September 2019
Thanks for the 5*!!! We really go have a great team with great morale! We appreciate all your hard work.
Bramble Home Care are a company that put their clients and carers first. I feel very valued as a member of staff and if I've ever had an issue they are there to support me and advise. They see potential in people and fully support their carers to grow and reach career goals by means of training and qualifications. I would highly recommend Bramble Home Care as a company to work for.
Pros
Excellent support network
4 September 2019
AMAZING!! Thanks for the fantastic review! We are very happy to have you on board!
I have really enjoyed working with Bramble Home Care, they have been friendly and supportive through out my journey. There is always room for progression and I enjoy the fast paced, diverse industry/environment.
Pros
Good Management
4 September 2019
WOW! Thank you for the 5* Review! What a lovely review, we are very proud to have you on board!
Lovely people to look after very rewarding. Good pay, flexible hours. Not very good communication with management or leaders. Gained lots of experience in care work. Training was good. Gained lots of knowledge about different illness' especially dementia
4 September 2019
Thanks for the lovely review! If you have any feedback to bump us up one star we are all ears! Glad you enjoyed the training!
Pay terrible, only paid for time in homes not travel time. Often resulted in times when I would be at work for 6 hours but only paid for three or less dues to time between visits. Management terrible, no support, difficult to contact and do not appear to care about their staff or their service users
4 September 2019
Thanks for your review! So sorry to hear you feel like this. Please feel free to call our HR team to discuss this further. All reviews are taken seriously and we appreciate any feedback.
I have worked for Bramble for nearly two years, what I love most are the clients, the team we have and that it's different everyday. there is flexibility, but you need to want to do the job. it's nice and local and I like not being stuck in the same place for the whole shift and that clients can stay living at home.
Pros
team
4 September 2019
FANTASTIC! Thanks for the 5* review! You are great at what you do! Keep up the good work.