BrandWatch

BrandWatch Employee Reviews

Brandwatch is an amazing company to work for. The teams and managers are really well organised and offer an incredible opportunity. They provide a games area and beanbags to help you relax.
Pros
Free lunches each month, Free drinks
Cons
No medical insurance cover
Not sure if anything has changed, but the job environment is terrible. There are no boundaries between personal and work life. Management likes gossiping.
Es una empresa creativa con mucha flexibilidad y que está involucrada en proyectos sumamente interesantes.
Nothing but great things to say about this organization. They give you all of the opportunities in the world to succeed and truly best in market at what they do.
Brandwatch is enterprise Social Listening platform that helps brands extract business-changing insights from social conversations. • Responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities by prospecting senior professional, arranging appointments, giving presentations, negotiating, closing and then transferring new accounts to account management teams, within the digital at Fortune 500 organisations and leading agencies. • Identifying threats in the marketplace to the future growth of the business and act on these (e.g. monitor competition, etc) that delivers growth by proactively creating and progressing a pipeline of prospects. • Work closely with Partners to execute account and expeand services, such as: Twitter, Hootsuite, Spreadfast. • Promote and demostrate a spirit of collaboration when working with collegues and supporting and advising junior members of staff. • Targeted to achieve 10 qualified new business opportunities each month. • Consistently achieved 130% of plan leading to £300k of closed business QoQ. • Ensuring that the sales database is always up to date and accurate (Salesforce platform).
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
healtcare
The company is a great place to be, but it is going through a transition from startup to established, causing some severe growing pains. The New York office is a bit of a satellite right now, and the headquarters don't seem to care all that much about what's happening here.
Pros
Free monthly lunches, great happy hours
Cons
low pay for New York City.
I have been working for brandwatch for a long period of time as a home based worker, the company is very organised, flexible and ready to meet your needs. I generally receive the assignment by email with the deadline that is always feasible.
Pros
good for extra money
Cons
no many hours
Starting with a good morning to the team and checking my diary. Overseas client's email and urgent matters first then internal meeting with teams. Usually mornings were booked with calls with clients to support and discuss new strategies and campaigns. Afternoon usually dedicated to project management including writing briefs liaising with the reporters and content team, creating and managing project plans, cost and timeline management. I always found time to keep my self up to date with the latest Social Business trends. I grown up with and within the company since 2010. When I started at Brandwatch I was the 10th employ, when I left the company had more than hundred employes over 2 continent. I learned a lot from a constantly growing company and they offered me many chances to show my skills and values. I pioneered our New York office in 2011, bringing there our culture and values.
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Lack of management
  1. Employee reviews