BrandWatch

BrandWatch Employee Reviews in Brighton

3.4Pay & benefits

Amazing

Brandwatch is an amazing company to work for. The teams and managers are really well organised and offer an incredible opportunity. They provide a games area and beanbags to help you relax.

Pros

Free lunches each month, Free drinks

Cons

No medical insurance cover

Growing start up

Starting with a good morning to the team and checking my diary. Overseas client's email and urgent matters first then internal meeting with teams. Usually mornings were booked with calls with clients to support and discuss new strategies and campaigns. Afternoon usually dedicated to project management including writing briefs liaising with the reporters and content team, creating and managing project plans, cost and timeline management. I always found time to keep my self up to date with the latest Social Business trends. I grown up with and within the company since 2010. When I started at Brandwatch I was the 10th employ, when I left the company had more than hundred employes over 2 continent. I learned a lot from a constantly growing company and they offered me many chances to show my skills and values. I pioneered our New York office in 2011, bringing there our culture and values.

Pros

Free snack

Cons

Lack of management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrandWatch. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement