BRC PROMOTIONS LTD

BRC PROMOTIONS LTD Employee Reviews

Great company

Great company to work for Mark the MD honest and fair bloke. Gutted to have to leave due to covid!!Would love to return one day. Well looked after the whole time I worked for BRC.Great office team and work colleagues all round broke my heart to have to leave.

Pros

Work hard earn well

Cons

None!!

Fun way to earn money and help good causes

Working independently in venues across the U.K. from 9-5pm. Set up stand and just ask every person to stop. Tenacity and positivity a must. Day flies by. Can get really cold.

Pros

Travel around the country

Cons

Can get very cold in venues wintertime

I worked for BRC for a number of years. Found them friendly and able to progress within the company if you work hard. Great boss and fair. Listened to problems and retrained to get up to spec. BRC want you to succeed.

Fun and engaging place to work.

I work at Head Office and it is by far the best fundraising company I have ever worked for. We all work hard together in order to benefit the marquee charities we represent. An ethical, professional company which is number one in its field and we pride ourselves on looking after our clients and fundraisers equally.

Great atmosphere to work in!

I have worked for other charity companies and BRC are by far the best. There is no pressure sell and a thorough on boarding process. There is plenty of support from the coaches and trainers so you do not feel isolated. Highly recommend. Basic plus commission too!

Easy to work with

I have been here now for 2 years, I was a personal trainer so I had no real experience in door to door so the challenge for me was to learn something knew and to keep positive when things are not going my way so the No's and how you handle them is important to being good at the job. Lots of help around to encourage me. I am on my 4th charity and although some days are tough this is nothing to what people go through each days with cancer or heart problems which drives you to do well.

Pros

No weekends

Cons

The weather is sometimes

Good Company & Job

Worked here over a year now, I earn a good basic salary and can earn good commission. Enjoy the work and get to be out and about. Good Job. I recommend the place.

fun

good training good bosses exciting new opportunities to grow with the company great team work withing the different areas..........................

Stay away from this Company

They expect you to drive for miles without compensation. Venues can be ok but also terrible. They take money away if you sign many double lotteries, but keep the money for themselves. Terrible agency, stay well clear and pick an agency that actually cares for fundraisers

Pros

Cons

Pay and care for fundraisers

Fun and challenging

Working as a fundraiser was brilliant! I met some great people. All the staff at BRC were fab! Always there to help and support you. It is a very rewarding job in many ways and a job that most could do quite naturally. I found aspects of being a fundraiser very simple to do i.e talking face to face with strangers and pitching to them......the only thing I struggled with was the weather. I worked door to door in all weathers, and whilst it was amazing on the warmer days it wasn't much fun in the snow for 8 hours of the day. But aside from that I loved it completely.

Pros

Fun, keeps you active and on the go, get to know some truly awesome people.

Cons

The weather whilst going door to door (i didn't drive so couldn't take shelter)

Jobs at BRC PROMOTIONS LTD

See more jobs

was ok

The staffing turnover is very high and its a tough job doing door to door you need to be mentally strong to get through a day or it'll drive you crazy.

ethical

an amazing company to work for, strong ethical standards. very focused on bringing a very high standard to the fundraising sector and true market leaders in their field.

Pros

getting to know the community

Enjoyable

No two days the same. Great meeting and talking to people. Good support and training. Prospects to develop within the company. Hardest part is the wet weather.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRC PROMOTIONS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement