Bretsa Early Years Recruitment
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment Employee Review

Amazing company to work for

18 July 2020
Bretsa has a really friendly team of consultants trying to find work in various settings. They look after your needs as well as the settings they place you in. It is a very good company and they pay reasonable salary for agency work. I highly recommend them as a company to work for.
3.0Job security/advancement
17 March 2020
Operations Manager (Current Employee) - London
People are amazing. Everyone works hard. They have some vert talented consultants. I really do wish the best for everyone that works at Bretsa and hopefully it works out
6 September 2019
Nursery Practitioner (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
Bretsa is a breath of fresh air to recruitment! Help me find work so easier and effectively. They thorough asked me what I was looking for and matched me to different jobs and companiesI couldn't recommend them more!
Pros
Professional, Quick, Organised, Amazing!
Cons
None!!
9 July 2019
Agency Worker (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
I worked for Bretsa when the head office was in Greenwich, when I first applied their was a lot of back and fourth about the status of my CRB application (DBS) which would make me question working for them but at the time I was only 17 so I didn’t know any better but once my crb came back I was rushed into working shifts at nurseries Even though I mentioned to my consultant at the time I’m a college student so my availability is only one or two days depending on my timetable. However when had a shift with a nursery I noticed that what my consultant told me the shift hours were and my actual hours I had done were very different, I let bretsa know but this fell on deaf ears and also whenever I had to email about calling during school hours that I can’t answer work calls.
Pros
Certain staff at head office
Cons
Consultant wouldn’t answer to queries