Bretsa Early Years Recruitment logo
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment

Bretsa Early Years Recruitment Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work They are very busy Give me a lot job in my area I love work for Bretsa they give me how many hours I want a week and I can chose where I want to work

Great place, very accommodating staff

My Bretsa consultant always try's to accommodate me in working part time due to me having a child. It is often difficult to receive jobs with my daily time limit but when they come up I'm always offered it.

Pros

Free lunches at times

Cons

Not enough flexibility in part time hours

Lovely agency to work for

Iv been with this agency for a long time now Staff are so lovely and always willing to help. Yes I would recommend my friends and family. Because I know they will be looked after.

Pros

Nice to work for

Cons

Nice to work for

Amazing company to work for

Bretsa has a really friendly team of consultants trying to find work in various settings. They look after your needs as well as the settings they place you in. It is a very good company and they pay reasonable salary for agency work. I highly recommend them as a company to work for.

Great Company - Great Management

People are amazing. Everyone works hard. They have some vert talented consultants. I really do wish the best for everyone that works at Bretsa and hopefully it works out

Very Professional, Great Recruitment Agency!

Bretsa is a breath of fresh air to recruitment! Help me find work so easier and effectively. They thorough asked me what I was looking for and matched me to different jobs and companiesI couldn't recommend them more!

Pros

Professional, Quick, Organised, Amazing!

Cons

None!!

Amazing Organisation!!!

Love this company. Since I joined I was made to feel so welcome. Amazing and friendly team. They work so hard to make sure they offer the best service to everyone and work extremely hard. Can see why Bretsa is one of the top Early Years Recruiters in the country!

Pros

So much flexibility, Excellent money, Amazing service

If you call in sick, just expect your P45 in the post

I worked for Bretsa when the head office was in Greenwich, when I first applied their was a lot of back and fourth about the status of my CRB application (DBS) which would make me question working for them but at the time I was only 17 so I didn’t know any better but once my crb came back I was rushed into working shifts at nurseries Even though I mentioned to my consultant at the time I’m a college student so my availability is only one or two days depending on my timetable. However when had a shift with a nursery I noticed that what my consultant told me the shift hours were and my actual hours I had done were very different, I let bretsa know but this fell on deaf ears and also whenever I had to email about calling during school hours that I can’t answer work calls.

Pros

Certain staff at head office

Cons

Consultant wouldn’t answer to queries

good money

good money and allows u to work in your timings, however the staff are very unorganised. they forget to pay they forget to book holidays they forget to tell nurseries your availabilties

Pros

work your own hours

Cons

organisation

productive

Caring for children aged 0-5, Health and Safety procedures. Safe Guarding Children and to make sure that all children are constantly supervised and checked. Allergy Regulations and supervision.

Pros

I hr lunch

Cons

Great company to work for.

I would strongly recommend Bretsa to any of my friends or family that were looking to start a career in recruitment. If you want a family orientated working environment that promotes from within and values their staff then this is the place to be.

Getting to be experienced nursery worker

I would safeguard and help children learn in the nurseries. I have learnt from the staff members how to treat children nicely and the routines for the day. Interact with children n staff members.

Pros

Spend time with children

Cons

tolerate the children noise

Advisers are friendly

The advisers are great and very friendly. Easy to reach them by phone, text or email. They are situated in Woolwich.

Cons

The rate is low and there are no training

fun

Good Execellent Amazing staffs and good company. i enjoyed working with this company. they were willing to help at all times. and they also gave me work at all times too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bretsa Early Years Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement