Bretsa Early Years Recruitment

Bretsa Early Years Recruitment Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Amazing place to work They are very busy Give me a lot job in my area I love work for Bretsa they give me how many hours I want a week and I can chose where I want to work

Amazing company to work for

Bretsa has a really friendly team of consultants trying to find work in various settings. They look after your needs as well as the settings they place you in. It is a very good company and they pay reasonable salary for agency work. I highly recommend them as a company to work for.

Insights into Bretsa Early Years Recruitment

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great Company - Great Management

People are amazing. Everyone works hard. They have some vert talented consultants. I really do wish the best for everyone that works at Bretsa and hopefully it works out

Very Professional, Great Recruitment Agency!

Bretsa is a breath of fresh air to recruitment! Help me find work so easier and effectively. They thorough asked me what I was looking for and matched me to different jobs and companiesI couldn't recommend them more!

Pros

Professional, Quick, Organised, Amazing!

Cons

None!!

Amazing Organisation!!!

Love this company. Since I joined I was made to feel so welcome. Amazing and friendly team. They work so hard to make sure they offer the best service to everyone and work extremely hard. Can see why Bretsa is one of the top Early Years Recruiters in the country!

Pros

So much flexibility, Excellent money, Amazing service

productive

Caring for children aged 0-5, Health and Safety procedures. Safe Guarding Children and to make sure that all children are constantly supervised and checked. Allergy Regulations and supervision.

Pros

I hr lunch

Cons

Great company to work for.

I would strongly recommend Bretsa to any of my friends or family that were looking to start a career in recruitment. If you want a family orientated working environment that promotes from within and values their staff then this is the place to be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bretsa Early Years Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bretsa Early Years Recruitment with

Bretsa Early Years Recruitment reviews by location

Learn about Bretsa Early Years Recruitment in popular locations

• Bretsa Early Years Recruitment
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?