Brian James Trailers Ltd

Brian James Trailers Ltd Employee Reviews

Worked there for a month and quite enjoyed it. Great bunch of lads on assembly everyone is friendly and helpful. Bit of a lack of Training which means it takes a while to get to grips with it. I haven't really got many bad things to say about the place, apart from 2 15min breaks is a bit rubbish in my opinion by the time I've made a coffee it was time to go back out unbelievable. And the fact there's no possibility To go back at a later date after doing a good job and leaving on good terms with them is a bit of an insult in my opinion.
Pros
Secure job
Cons
Breaks, salary, lack of training
The company is doing really well, the job security is very good as they are very busy.Working here is quite nice you are just allowed to get on with your job and there's not really many problems. It is a stress-free job in my eyes. The only problem is that the managers and never to be seen and if you have a problem you can never find a manager to help you.
Pros
Left alone to work
Cons
Super small canteen, no managerial help
Forced to wear some1 elses outdoor suit after 4 months of being there. Never given the correct ppe. They give it all the sweet talk during the interview then treat you like rubbish when u start. All good reviews on here are from supervisors/managers so are fake
Pros
Not sure there is any
Cons
HR that dont care
This company is not nice you only get 5 days holiday where you choose to take the rest of your holidays are set people leave quite. A lot It’s a dirty job a small canteen and a 30 min break All day
Pros
It’s local
Cons
5days holiday
They are good at selling the job but once in the door you see it for what it really is, your just another number, you can see from the turn over of staff from all the job adverts, facilities is next to none, extraction is poor only extraction you get is when they decided to open the big door, dirty toilet with a camera in, dirty tiny kitchen, most people are forced to sit in there car for lunch, only the office staff are allowed to use the car park so have to park on busy road side, the work itself is okay if you don’t mind working hard with no progression but the language barrier is ridiculous, if your English you will struggle.
Pros
PPE provided
Cons
Management and poor facilities
Friendly management and hr department. Nobody on the factory floor speaks english which made training difficult and creates a sour work environment. A lot of heavy lifting.
Pros
Bonuses are ok
Cons
Poor work atmosphere
decent money after bonuses, managers could be more motivational instead they hide all day in the office, if you like working really hard this is the place to work, got me vert fit working here.
Great place to work, lots of room for progression, staff and management are friendly and caring also amazing workplace benefits e.g. bike to work scheme.
Great Place to work with good fair & honest hard working managers who wouldn't expect you to do anything they wouldn't do themselves. and a very helpful HR Team.
From the interview onwards all colleagues are friendly and supportive. Excellent opportunities for advancement and approachable management. Staff feel listened to and there is a real 'family feel' which is rare in a company of this size. Definitely an employer who care about the well being of their staff.
Good location near my home. You can rent a bike to get to work. Good commute but unfortunately I have nowhere to park and you have to park your car by the road. Dining room clean but too small. Earnings are not paid badly on time. Managers not too good and there are too many of them, so I think that's why they are
I would change a lot, start with the hiring knowledge people. raise wages for people who deserve it and spend there a lot of time and now everything about their job. the canteen could be bigger.
Management is very helpful but the people working in production not really. If you don't speak Russian or Romanian you will find just few people speaking English. Job is not so bad but the pay far for good living. Good advice for company to invest for those who can speak English or you will need to hire translator :) Cons: shift allowance for night 50p is this a joke?
very good company to work for the only thing is long hours. the management team are friendly and easy to get on with. if you need anything the team always try there hardest to help you out.
good athmoshere of work, friendly people, secure for right candidates, good earnings, enthusiastic crew focused on growth of company, helpful management,
Pros
flexible management
Cons
no canteen, to few holiday
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Brian James trailers, the job was physically challenging and I enjoyed this. I was in charge of stacking and distributing goods/trailers and accepting deliveries. communication was key from builders to salesmen and I was a great team player.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
working in all weathers (eg snow)