Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd

Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd Employee Reviews

Outstanding security company to work for!

Joined a team based in fleet, quickly learned who I was working with and what they expected and from then on tried to progress which happened nicely! Always supported by my area manager and head office. Moved on from head door a while ago but still go back to help.out and earn some extra every so often. Fully recommended company to work for.

Pros

Clear objectives, always supported, paid on time every time

Cons

N/a

Good

They have work all over the uk bars and clubs . Good people to work with and good managers for support when you need it. Good pay and always on time. A good company overall.

Pros

Meet new people

Cons

Late nights

Providing security in night clubs and pubs

Working from 9 pm until 2-3 am on Friday,Saturday nights mainly but also some Sundays prior to Bank holidays and nights during Christmas.Smart appearance required but coat, tie and high visibility jacket provided by the employer. Free parking behind some night clubs available. Opportunity to meet all types of people from all walks of life. As a security officer you have to carry out body frisks, check handbags and toilets for knives and drugs. There can often be first aid emergencies and you need to be prepared to contact the emergency services. There can also often be some challenging behavior which you may have to deal with. However there is good team work and organisation to help keep everyone safe. You may work inside and also on the Door.

Bridge Gate security

The area manager can be arrogant and patronising. Don't ever think that the venue you are placed at will be your prement venue as he will move you around venues which will change your working hours. They remove £7 off your wages for insurance without telling you and have to jump through hoops to claim on it. The self implode payment manger is exactly the same as the area manager and think they are better than the other staff. You will be constantly under staffed at venues and don't bother trying to phone the area manager he never picks up but will get ahitty with you if you don't pick up his phone call

A good starting company

I fell really safe where I work the team that I’m working along side are all friendly and helpful , as I’m new to the security Industry I am very grateful for all of the help and guidance that I get from the team that I work with . The wages is always in your account when they say it will be there . There’s always good and bad points for every company but for me they have helped me get my experience that I need I’m grateful to them for giving me the job opportunity as they have taught me so much over the time I have been with the company. You are on your feet a long time but nothing you don’t expect doing this sort of work

Pros

Fantastic team

Cons

As expected long hours

Great Management structure

I have worked for Bridgegate as a freelance Close Protection Officer on many occasions over the past 5 years. They always make you feel part of the team, very reasonable rates and always settle invoices bang on time.

Pros

Varied work, god rates, great payers

Cons

long hours...but what do you expect

A good support network

I worked for Bridgegate for 9 years in Notts and was mainly happy. The pay was on time and the hours available. Only left as the venue's were squeezing the hours and not leaving much to work for. A good starting company with good support and training.

Pros

Good payers

Cons

Area manager changes

Avoid at all cost

Worked for them in cardiff and head doorman don't care that the team has a few guys that think there it taken drunk girls home as well as beating people up left as I have more respect for people

Pros

Pay on time

Cons

The team

Never dealt with brigegate directly.

During my contracted position I was working a busy Cardiff nightclub and was thankful for the experience and the opportunity. Overall I haven’t got a bad thing to say about the company as I never spoke direct with them.

Pros

A nice wage.

Cons

Nowhere near enough hours or respect for their relief staff.

Fun workplace

Bridgegate security ltd isn't just like your normal everyday security group. This company goes the extra mile to make sure all it's staff and venues are accommodated appropriately.

Pros

Great teams

Cons

Salary

Jobs at Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd

See more jobs

Great company

Really good company to work for, great team behind the company, paid on time and without fail, also great venues to work in, always looked after with Bridgegate

Brilliant Company

Great company to work for. Always pay you , never mess you about with hours , Fair and always given feedback and support from management. Will be treated like a member of a good team and will be given good feedback and constant constructive feedback

Pros

Good pay, Good management

Cons

Good

Not a bad company to work for, better hours needed. staff aren't bad and had a good time when I worked with this company. had a good time, and had a good team.

Fun workplace & great environment

Since getting my SIA licence I joined bridgegate security LTD working at various nightclubs , events & functions dealing with the general public e.g Bag searches ,ID checks also helping defusing difficult situations using the correct approach and attitude

Pros

Great to meet people

Cons

The bad altercations

It's not bad

Good company great management they look after you well and there are no complaints here. Very nice people and very understanding if you have any personal issues.

Professional, Reliable

BG have gained a reputation as the most professional and personable company providing door supervisors to the licensed trade and remain one of the best companies to work for.

Pros

Constant contact from line management

Cons

movable positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?