Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd

United Kingdom16 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

A good starting company

I fell really safe where I work the team that I’m working along side are all friendly and helpful , as I’m new to the security Industry I am very grateful for all of the help and guidance that I get from the team that I work with . The wages is always in your account when they say it will be there . There’s always good and bad points for every company but for me they have helped me get my experience that I need I’m grateful to them for giving me the job opportunity as they have taught me so much over the time I have been with the company. You are on your feet a long time but nothing you don’t expect doing this sort of work

Pros

Fantastic team

Cons

As expected long hours

A good support network

I worked for Bridgegate for 9 years in Notts and was mainly happy. The pay was on time and the hours available. Only left as the venue's were squeezing the hours and not leaving much to work for. A good starting company with good support and training.

Pros

Good payers

Cons

Area manager changes

Fun workplace

Bridgegate security ltd isn't just like your normal everyday security group. This company goes the extra mile to make sure all it's staff and venues are accommodated appropriately.

Pros

Great teams

Cons

Salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bridgegate Security (GB) Ltd
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?