Bridgegate Security
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

Bridgegate Security Employee Reviews in London

London10 reviews

One Of The Better Firms

Excellent company to work for with capable supervisors and management team in place. Never any issues getting paid, as in, always got paid on time and always the correct amount, any discrepancy, just send them a text & it would get sorted.

Good company to work for.

Good company to work for. Plenty of shift work. If you're sick, they happily find cover. Shifts are mainly bars and nightclubs. Some locations are one man, 2 man door etc depending on the venue.

Pros

Always shifts available.

Cons

No cons

Insights into Bridgegate Security

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

Good

They have work all over the uk bars and clubs . Good people to work with and good managers for support when you need it. Good pay and always on time. A good company overall.

Pros

Meet new people

Cons

Late nights

Very Productive

All in all this has been a good company to work for as I have seen major growth from management to the company as a whole, my day would normally start by making sure rota's are complete then site visits. I learned alot while working for Bridgegate Security, time management, diarising appointments, Client customer service, general manageing skills. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be client feed back.

I worked there

I worked for them for a short time. It was a fill in job. I did not enjoy it. Just like ensuring I write a minimum of one hundred and fifty characters for this review, which I don't want to give.

Pros

They paid me

Cons

No communication

It's not bad

Good company great management they look after you well and there are no complaints here. Very nice people and very understanding if you have any personal issues.

Doorwork

Good company. this company was my first in the doorman industry. Managers and other colleagues were so helpful. recommended

fun place to work

sociable job good security team Defusing fights and altercations Working along side the police Good management team Could be long hours

productive and a good work enviroment

very warm and welcoming company staff are very friendly was easy to settle in. The hardest part of the job is the late night hours but once you get in a routine it isn't as hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new friendly people and to watch everyone having a good time.

Good place to learn and gain skills

Good enviroment to be in, nice and relaxed. Excellent door team and co-workers. Various Tasks: On the front door checking customers I.D's Search. On Walk (Walking around the Venue) Smoking Area. Hardest part of the job is ejecting difficult customers. the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers.

Pros

Interacting and meeting new people all the time

Cons

Not enough hours

Jobs at Bridgegate Security