Bridgegate Security
View all Bridgegate Security reviews

Bridgegate Security

Bridgegate Security Employee Review

One Of The Better Firms

Excellent company to work for with capable supervisors and management team in place. Never any issues getting paid, as in, always got paid on time and always the correct amount, any discrepancy, just send them a text & it would get sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good fun

Decent company to work for. Regular work with potential extra shifts. Good team and easy to get hold of management. Good support by head doormen and looked after in terms of holidays
Same role

Current employee

I got the job because I worked for the previous area manager before and she asked me to join. It’s only weekend work so not enough to live on but it’s extra money to top up my salary. Always paid on time but occasionally it’s not correct. Don’t get payslips but always work available. There’s been sometimes I haven’t had shifts but that was because the area manager left but after a few months the new one called me up and I work every weekend. Been a few hiccups along the way but otherwise ok. I do get sent all over the place. Would like to have a set venue, otherwise fine. I have a cp license but work on doors of venues on weekends. A lot better than my other retail security job (I work for 3 companies)Can be stressful when there’s an incident but that’s part of the job. Generally no problems working for bridgegate. Some of the staff are lazy or not good otherwise fine.

Pros

Free food at most venues, paid on time, plenty of shifts available

Cons

Not always paid correctly, have to request payslips
Same location

Good

They have work all over the uk bars and clubs . Good people to work with and good managers for support when you need it. Good pay and always on time. A good company overall.

Pros

Meet new people

Cons

Late nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgegate Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bridgegate Security with

Learn about Bridgegate Security in popular locations

• Bridgegate Security
  • One Of The Better Firms
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?