Bright & Beautiful

Bright & Beautiful Employee Reviews

Not appreciated ,

The houses are challenging, equipment is forever breaking down . Cheap products not effective, All’s good if you can sware & smoke your thought more of

Pros

Drive from job to job

Cons

No breaks, eating & drinking on the move

Good manager

I enjoyed working with this company. It is very hard work for a very small wage. You have to use your personal vehicle to carry people and cleaning equipment. You are paid mileage allowance. I developed sciatica in the end because of lifting and bending.

Pros

You are free to leave whenever you finish your last job

Cons

Wages are inconsistent.

Steer clear.

Clicky attitude from most staff.The owner of the franchise I worked at had zero consideration for home life it was all about the bussines.Stressful and full anxiety by the time I left. Dont apply unless you are ready to be on call constantly all hours of the night and weekend.

Don’t work there!!!

You write down the hours to the paper and you got a totally different paid at the end of the month (less than the amount you expected). There is no jobs for the current employees, but the manager keeps taking new people. After 3 months she says “sorry you didn’t meet with the criteria” so when she offers you the job, she already know that she will dismiss you after 3 months. Ridiculous😂

Cons

Management not paid correctly

Lovely place to work

Small company lovely boss set up about 3 years ago and doing well so far bit of travelling involved and need to be a driver loved working there for the time I did .

Not that Great!!

You will be promised a long and glittering career but the truth is you serve your purpose and then you are cast aside when someone better comes along.

Pros

Not many

Cons

Ok but not the best as new business

Well established now so probably much better now familiar with franchise practices, very nice guy to work for would recommend if this is the line of work your looking for

I Love My Job

I love the fact that not everyday is the same. It works amazingly around my other commitments. I have learnt a different way of cleaning which is very thorough and professional. Sometimes there is never enough time in the day to complete everything, but that is normal for most people. I love the staff, clients and management but my best part are the clients pets they are adorable. I love the satisfaction of getting a house looking amazing and the feedback that is given from the client gives me a good feeling. I also thrive on a challenge which helps sometimes, I work with a fab team that pull together.

Awful company to work for

Shocking company to work for management is disgraceful, you get laughed at for bringing things forward to the attention of management, definitely do not understand mental health issues! This again is made a joke of. They also Have a point scoring system which the whole company can see how poor you possibly may have scored making you feel a belittled member of staff and as though you cannot complete a job correctly and to standard. Favouritism is a major issue also if you are not a favourite you will get picked out for everything yet they will help the favourites complete the task without complaint! Also have time deducted and not paid for if you run over for any reason. Absolute bully’s do not work here!

Pros

Colleagues flexible

Cons

Management not paid for half the work you do

Love my job!

I love my job at Bright & Beautiful in Towcester. I always work in a team and management are always on-hand to help. It's such a supportive place to work, both for work and personally. My team are great and I enjoy working with other teams too. The work is hard, but I prefer a physical job and enjoy making homes look beautiful! Management talk about and live up to our core values and this really helps us to feel part of the team. The work fits around my family perfectly and I couldn't recommend working here more.

Pros

family friendly hours and great company

Jobs at Bright & Beautiful

See more jobs

Poor managment, issues with Bullying.

I worked for Bright & Beautiful for over a year, I was subjected to Bullying from 3-4 employees over this period, with team leaders providing incorrect feedback to management so I was put through a disciplinary process, in which management did not follow their own correct disciplinary processes at any stage, I asked a colleague to be a witness to a meeting, which they agreed to be, the manager then spoke to that person and intimidated them in to not to being a witness, this person then told me they did not want to be a witness to the meeting, therefore I was left without enough time to get a witness. The manager ignored the bullying even though other employees had witnessed this and backed me up and refused to move me from the team, I was left in a position where I had to quit. On speaking to former colleagues, many people have felt the need to leave and turnover is high, as this is an ongoing issue within the Towcester Branch. The branches are franchises, so the manager normally holds the franchise, though I wonder how Bright & Beautiful as a company feels about how some of their franchises is run and how the actions of their franchisees can impact the Bright & Beautiful brand.

Pros

Some of the co-workers, also some home-owners are friendly.

Cons

Poor managemment, bullying culture

Great employees happy lovely people

Wouldn’t work for this company again in Nottingham as the boss rips you off and your pay is massively getting under cut each month. Wages are wrong which I feel some thing is very dodgy about the way boss managing this company and is very money motivated but expects you to work the hours while not paying you the correct amount , but clearly under cutting you. Doe not go by all safety regulations. Stay clear unless you want to get ripped off .

Pros

Lovely employees very friendly.

Cons

Boss does not appreciate employees and doe not go by wage or safety regulations

Perfect around my other commitments

This has been a great job for me as it has enabled me to work around the school times. IT is hard work but everyone is helpful and supports each other.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Hard work

great team to work with.

The ladies are great to work with and makes the days go quick. enjoy my working days and role that I need to do each day. The work is very physical and you have to work to time so that's something you have to get used too . its nice to have monthly team meetings and being involved in making suggestions and giving your view.

Pros

if you are a driver you get milage covered

Ok

I worked for bright and beautiful for all of one week. I thought I could do the job. I was let go after a very short spell, due to my cleaning not being up to standard. I felt like the training wasn't sufficient. Could have done with more than just two days. I have to say I wouldn't work for bright and beautiful again. I left feeling very hurt, rejected and upset.

Pros

Short hours

Cons

Not enough training

Workplace

They taught me to pay more attention to details, to work faster and work better in teams. A normal day starts in the unit around 9 o'clock and finishes around 16.

Pros

break in the car

Cons

not relevant payment

Was average

Working for the company was enjoyable but also very stressful. The employees didn't get on that well and the manager was organised but also quite harsh on certain people in the business.

not a good experience

management wasn't good at all total lack of respect between all employees,far to confrontational and every one talks about each other to much for me.the property's were all fine to work in.but group sizes per day were always different.

Cons

hours are different everyday you never know when you will be finished.

Worse unprofessional company ever

I'll sum it up in a few words full of cr*p just unprofessional managers and poor working environment. Glad I left when I did, disgraceful back stabbing staff, avoid this company at all cost...their not team players...

Pros

Cons

Plenty

wonderful place to work

- good organization of workflow - wonderful colleagues - I learned I organized to work in a dynamic environment - to communicate with clients and colleagues - to organize the work with colleagues

Was ok

I worked at Bright and beautiful whilst waiting for placement with university. I enjoyed the work as I prefer physical work but the company itself was badly organised and run. We started at 9am and usually had 3/4 jobs. Most properties were very large and took at least 3 hours to clean. The ladies I worked we were great hardworking girls. Hardest jobs were end of tenancy properties which the boss always underquoted on time so had to rush which I didn't like due to not completing all the job at the same standard.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Badly organised

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright & Beautiful. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9