Brighton Housekeeping Ltd
View all Brighton Housekeeping Ltd reviews

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Employee Review

Amazing and productive work!

For me, to have worked at Brighton Housekeeping was such a pleasure learning. You will building up your hours according to your flexibility. Speaking about this company makes me very happy and excited because it was a place that helped me a lot through this pandemic. All you need to sort out, the Manager helps you in a very kind and attentive way. He is an incredible person who cares a lot about his employees and he is always ready to help us at any time seeking the best for everyone. I can say that this company made a difference in my life: taught me new skills, improved the others one, showing me that it is possible to work with a happy, trustworthy team and with a manager that cares about you for real. It's the best company to work as cleaner.

Pros

Flexibility and great manager

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great communicating skills and best place to work in.

Excellent cleaning company to work with. The manager is a very caring person, helpful, attentive and sorts out anything in the best possible way. You work as many hours as you want. An extremely reliable company with friendly employees. I am very happy to be part of this team.

Pros

Flexible hours, respectful and kind manager etc.

Same role

Highly recommended workplace!

One of the best companies ever! Management is really caring, if you have an issue, it will be sorted quickly. You work days/hours as you like, easy to build the hours around other commitments. Good rate of pay, respectful clients. All colleagues are nice too, you couldn't wish for a better company.

Pros

Working hours, pay, management

Same location

100% recommend working for and using this company. Flexible patterns. Good pay. Brilliant boss and team.

I have worked for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd for over 4 months now and have no intentions of leaving. The team are brilliant and the boss is too. Good pay and flexible working patterns. Having used various cleaning companies previously as a facilities employee, I am proud to work for this company and know we deliver extremely high services to all of our customers in Brighton and Hove.

Pros

Friendly team. Regular pay. Good rates of pay. Brilliant boss. Supportive management who listen.

Cons

None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Reviews by Job Title

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd reviews by location

• Brighton Housekeeping Ltd
  • Amazing and productive work!