Brighton Housekeeping Ltd
View all Brighton Housekeeping Ltd reviews

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Employee Review

Amazing place to work

I love working for Brighton Housekeeping.Richard is amazing, he treat employees very well!!Hard work does not go unnoticed here!!The most enjoyable part is meeting all kinds of people.

Cons

No cons in my opinion!!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

100% recommend working for and using this company. Flexible patterns. Good pay. Brilliant boss and team.

I have worked for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd for over 4 months now and have no intentions of leaving. The team are brilliant and the boss is too. Good pay and flexible working patterns. Having used various cleaning companies previously as a facilities employee, I am proud to work for this company and know we deliver extremely high services to all of our customers in Brighton and Hove.

Pros

Friendly team. Regular pay. Good rates of pay. Brilliant boss. Supportive management who listen.

Cons

None.
Same role

The manager is a super caring person, kind and always helps in all situations. Really comprehensive, he listens and help you to solve any problem (either yours or the customers) The company is very flexible with the amount of hours per week. The payment amount is above the other companies and always pay on time. I only have compliments for this company. For everybody that are looking for an opportunity as a cleaner I really really recommend. It is good to work in a place where you feel that they respect you!

Pros

Good payment and respectiful

Best job I’ve ever had

The boss is incredible, very understanding and always accommodates to suit your lifestyle. Best job I’ve ever had and enjoyable. I can honestly say I will not need another job or even think of looking for another. My boss is awesome and so is my job..... you really need to check this company out..... you won’t be disappointed by far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Reviews by Job Title

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Reviews by Location

• Brighton Housekeeping Ltd
  • Amazing place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?