Brighton Housekeeping Ltd
View all Brighton Housekeeping Ltd reviews

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Employee Review

Nice place to work

I've been working in the company for 2 years.It was the best option in our life.I like the regular hours and I enjoy not having to work at the weekends.It's a really great place to work,everyone gets on well together and we make a really good team.You can meet some lovely people.Managemant is helpful.Provided by the company uniform and all of the supplies and equipment needed to get the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Amazing and productive work!

For me, to have worked at Brighton Housekeeping was such a pleasure learning. You will building up your hours according to your flexibility. Speaking about this company makes me very happy and excited because it was a place that helped me a lot through this pandemic. All you need to sort out, the Manager helps you in a very kind and attentive way. He is an incredible person who cares a lot about his employees and he is always ready to help us at any time seeking the best for everyone. I can say that this company made a difference in my life: taught me new skills, improved the others one, showing me that it is possible to work with a happy, trustworthy team and with a manager that cares about you for real. It's the best company to work as cleaner.

Pros

Flexibility and great manager

Same roleSame location

Great communicating skills and best place to work in.

Excellent cleaning company to work with. The manager is a very caring person, helpful, attentive and sorts out anything in the best possible way. You work as many hours as you want. An extremely reliable company with friendly employees. I am very happy to be part of this team.

Pros

Flexible hours, respectful and kind manager etc.

Same location

100% recommend working for and using this company. Flexible patterns. Good pay. Brilliant boss and team.

I have worked for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd for over 4 months now and have no intentions of leaving. The team are brilliant and the boss is too. Good pay and flexible working patterns. Having used various cleaning companies previously as a facilities employee, I am proud to work for this company and know we deliver extremely high services to all of our customers in Brighton and Hove.

Pros

Friendly team. Regular pay. Good rates of pay. Brilliant boss. Supportive management who listen.

Cons

None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Reviews by Job Title

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd reviews by location

• Brighton Housekeeping Ltd
  • Nice place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?