Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Employee Reviews with Jobs

100% recommend working for and using this company. Flexible patterns. Good pay. Brilliant boss and team.

I have worked for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd for over 4 months now and have no intentions of leaving. The team are brilliant and the boss is too. Good pay and flexible working patterns. Having used various cleaning companies previously as a facilities employee, I am proud to work for this company and know we deliver extremely high services to all of our customers in Brighton and Hove.

Pros

Friendly team. Regular pay. Good rates of pay. Brilliant boss. Supportive management who listen.

Cons

None.

Amazing and productive work!

For me, to have worked at Brighton Housekeeping was such a pleasure learning. You will building up your hours according to your flexibility. Speaking about this company makes me very happy and excited because it was a place that helped me a lot through this pandemic. All you need to sort out, the Manager helps you in a very kind and attentive way. He is an incredible person who cares a lot about his employees and he is always ready to help us at any time seeking the best for everyone. I can say that this company made a difference in my life: taught me new skills, improved the others one, showing me that it is possible to work with a happy, trustworthy team and with a manager that cares about you for real. It's the best company to work as cleaner.

Pros

Flexibility and great manager

Cons

Great communicating skills and best place to work in.

Excellent cleaning company to work with. The manager is a very caring person, helpful, attentive and sorts out anything in the best possible way. You work as many hours as you want. An extremely reliable company with friendly employees. I am very happy to be part of this team.

Pros

Flexible hours, respectful and kind manager etc.

Cons

The manager is a super caring person, kind and always helps in all situations. Really comprehensive, he listens and help you to solve any problem (either yours or the customers) The company is very flexible with the amount of hours per week. The payment amount is above the other companies and always pay on time. I only have compliments for this company. For everybody that are looking for an opportunity as a cleaner I really really recommend. It is good to work in a place where you feel that they respect you!

Pros

Good payment and respectiful

Best job I’ve ever had

The boss is incredible, very understanding and always accommodates to suit your lifestyle. Best job I’ve ever had and enjoyable. I can honestly say I will not need another job or even think of looking for another. My boss is awesome and so is my job..... you really need to check this company out..... you won’t be disappointed by far

Highly recommended workplace!

One of the best companies ever! Management is really caring, if you have an issue, it will be sorted quickly. You work days/hours as you like, easy to build the hours around other commitments. Good rate of pay, respectful clients. All colleagues are nice too, you couldn't wish for a better company.

Pros

Working hours, pay, management

Great place to work!

I have been working here for 5 months now and my experience so far has been great. The owner is very nice and caring, provides you with anything you might need and always tries to reschedule hours if free time is needed. The hours are flexible and you don't have to work weekends! The hourly rate is the best you can find in Brighton and the team is nice, we get along very well. Overall a very good to work at, I feel very lucky to be emplyed here.

Pros

Good pay, flexible hours

Cons

The best company I've worked for so far

I’m a current employee with Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. The company is very caring towards the employees as well as their service users, every one is treated with respect. I’ve been working here only 4 months but I can honestly say I couldn't find better employer. The company provides good training, decent pay and your hard work will be rewarded. I would definitely recommend anyone who’s interested to work as a cleaner for such an reputed company.This job is perfect for someone that would like to make their own hours and be part of a great friendly team.

Pros

flexible hours, free weekends

Cons

no cons

Amazing company to work for!

I have been working for Brighton Housekeeping for more than year. The manager and owner is a lovely and knowledgeable person, genuinely understanding and caring of anything you are going through inside and outside of work. He is more than willing to accommodate you with anything you need as much as he possibly can. Every employee is treated very well. It goes beyond what any other employer I have worked for had ever done for their employees. The young and friendly team create a very positive atmosphere. I've never quite had a work place that went out of their way to make sure everyone was included and happy. The hours are flexible so you can work as much or as little as you want. I love the fact that you don't have to work during the weekends or bank holidays but you certainly can if you want to. The typical day starts around 9 - 9:30 am and you generally work until 3 - 5:30 pm depending on how many houses you have or how many hours you are willing to do. Work also provides a good exercise so you don't have to go to the gym at all :) You get the same clients every week but all of them are lovely. The most enjoyable part is hearing what the clients have to say when they walk into their clean and tidy homes. It is wonderful to hear someone say: 'My house has never been so clean before'. It not only makes your day and gives you the feeling of satisfaction but you also know that you do a great job. Personally, I would like to highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys cleaning and wish to work here.

Pros

flexible hours, young and friendly team, decent pay

Nice place to work

I've been working in the company for 2 years.It was the best option in our life.I like the regular hours and I enjoy not having to work at the weekends.It's a really great place to work,everyone gets on well together and we make a really good team.You can meet some lovely people.Managemant is helpful.Provided by the company uniform and all of the supplies and equipment needed to get the job done.

Rewarding and Flexible Work

I have been working for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd.for 3 years and my experience has only been good.Richard really care about me and listen to any concerns I have. I have built up my hours of employment by working hard and doing a good job for the costumers and have been rewarded with as much work as I want. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for work as a cleaner in brighton.The hourly rate is the best in the city.

Pros

Flexible hours and Good rate of pay

Excellent place to work!

Great company to work for with a fair work/life balance and hours to suit around your life. Management are always trying to help us with quick support when needed. Everyone is treated fairly, with respect and any requests are responded to quickly. Pay is above average for similar companies and you have all employee rights like paid holidays, regular hours, etc. The job hours are regular and you will always know in advance your weekly schedule so it's easy to plan your other activities. The owner is a great guy and always looking after his employees.

Pros

Work/life balance, security, above average wages, flexible hours

Amazing place to work

I love working for Brighton Housekeeping.Richard is amazing, he treat employees very well!!Hard work does not go unnoticed here!!The most enjoyable part is meeting all kinds of people.

Cons

No cons in my opinion!!

Rewarding and Flexible work

A typical day for me could be between 3-6 hours in 1-4 customers houses across the city. The average job probably lasts around 2 hours so there are frequent breaks between assignments while you travel to the next which is pretty refreshing. Management is great. Any concerns or worries are normally sorted out quite swiftly. When you start everything is made very clear and plenty of guidance is offered while you adjust to the job. Most of the work is done on your own but every now and then you may work with one or two of the other housekeepers. This is always nice as everyone is really friendly so the time goes much faster. Generally, customers are really grateful for your service and treat you respectfully. As you are seeing the same customers every week or two its much easier to build up a nice working relationship with them compared to most other cleaning jobs. All in all, it's a good job that fits comfortably around any other commitments that you might have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement