Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Employee Reviews for Cleaner in Brighton

Cleaner3 reviews
Brighton3 reviews

Amazing and productive work!

For me, to have worked at Brighton Housekeeping was such a pleasure learning. You will building up your hours according to your flexibility. Speaking about this company makes me very happy and excited because it was a place that helped me a lot through this pandemic. All you need to sort out, the Manager helps you in a very kind and attentive way. He is an incredible person who cares a lot about his employees and he is always ready to help us at any time seeking the best for everyone. I can say that this company made a difference in my life: taught me new skills, improved the others one, showing me that it is possible to work with a happy, trustworthy team and with a manager that cares about you for real. It's the best company to work as cleaner.

Pros

Flexibility and great manager

Cons

Great communicating skills and best place to work in.

Excellent cleaning company to work with. The manager is a very caring person, helpful, attentive and sorts out anything in the best possible way. You work as many hours as you want. An extremely reliable company with friendly employees. I am very happy to be part of this team.

Pros

Flexible hours, respectful and kind manager etc.

Cons

Nice place to work

I've been working in the company for 2 years.It was the best option in our life.I like the regular hours and I enjoy not having to work at the weekends.It's a really great place to work,everyone gets on well together and we make a really good team.You can meet some lovely people.Managemant is helpful.Provided by the company uniform and all of the supplies and equipment needed to get the job done.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd?