Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews

100% recommend working for and using this company. Flexible patterns. Good pay. Brilliant boss and team.

I have worked for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd for over 4 months now and have no intentions of leaving. The team are brilliant and the boss is too. Good pay and flexible working patterns. Having used various cleaning companies previously as a facilities employee, I am proud to work for this company and know we deliver extremely high services to all of our customers in Brighton and Hove.

Pros

Friendly team. Regular pay. Good rates of pay. Brilliant boss. Supportive management who listen.

Cons

None.

The manager is a super caring person, kind and always helps in all situations. Really comprehensive, he listens and help you to solve any problem (either yours or the customers) The company is very flexible with the amount of hours per week. The payment amount is above the other companies and always pay on time. I only have compliments for this company. For everybody that are looking for an opportunity as a cleaner I really really recommend. It is good to work in a place where you feel that they respect you!

Pros

Good payment and respectiful

Best job I’ve ever had

The boss is incredible, very understanding and always accommodates to suit your lifestyle. Best job I’ve ever had and enjoyable. I can honestly say I will not need another job or even think of looking for another. My boss is awesome and so is my job..... you really need to check this company out..... you won’t be disappointed by far

Rewarding and Flexible Work

I have been working for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd.for 3 years and my experience has only been good.Richard really care about me and listen to any concerns I have. I have built up my hours of employment by working hard and doing a good job for the costumers and have been rewarded with as much work as I want. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for work as a cleaner in brighton.The hourly rate is the best in the city.

Pros

Flexible hours and Good rate of pay

Excellent place to work!

Great company to work for with a fair work/life balance and hours to suit around your life. Management are always trying to help us with quick support when needed. Everyone is treated fairly, with respect and any requests are responded to quickly. Pay is above average for similar companies and you have all employee rights like paid holidays, regular hours, etc. The job hours are regular and you will always know in advance your weekly schedule so it's easy to plan your other activities. The owner is a great guy and always looking after his employees.

Pros

Work/life balance, security, above average wages, flexible hours

Amazing place to work

I love working for Brighton Housekeeping.Richard is amazing, he treat employees very well!!Hard work does not go unnoticed here!!The most enjoyable part is meeting all kinds of people.

Cons

No cons in my opinion!!

Rewarding and Flexible work

A typical day for me could be between 3-6 hours in 1-4 customers houses across the city. The average job probably lasts around 2 hours so there are frequent breaks between assignments while you travel to the next which is pretty refreshing. Management is great. Any concerns or worries are normally sorted out quite swiftly. When you start everything is made very clear and plenty of guidance is offered while you adjust to the job. Most of the work is done on your own but every now and then you may work with one or two of the other housekeepers. This is always nice as everyone is really friendly so the time goes much faster. Generally, customers are really grateful for your service and treat you respectfully. As you are seeing the same customers every week or two its much easier to build up a nice working relationship with them compared to most other cleaning jobs. All in all, it's a good job that fits comfortably around any other commitments that you might have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement