Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Employee Reviews for Housekeeper in Brighton

Housekeeper3 reviews
Brighton3 reviews

100% recommend working for and using this company. Flexible patterns. Good pay. Brilliant boss and team.

I have worked for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd for over 4 months now and have no intentions of leaving. The team are brilliant and the boss is too. Good pay and flexible working patterns. Having used various cleaning companies previously as a facilities employee, I am proud to work for this company and know we deliver extremely high services to all of our customers in Brighton and Hove.

Pros

Friendly team. Regular pay. Good rates of pay. Brilliant boss. Supportive management who listen.

Cons

None.

The manager is a super caring person, kind and always helps in all situations. Really comprehensive, he listens and help you to solve any problem (either yours or the customers) The company is very flexible with the amount of hours per week. The payment amount is above the other companies and always pay on time. I only have compliments for this company. For everybody that are looking for an opportunity as a cleaner I really really recommend. It is good to work in a place where you feel that they respect you!

Pros

Good payment and respectiful

Cons

Best job I’ve ever had

The boss is incredible, very understanding and always accommodates to suit your lifestyle. Best job I’ve ever had and enjoyable. I can honestly say I will not need another job or even think of looking for another. My boss is awesome and so is my job..... you really need to check this company out..... you won’t be disappointed by far