Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

United Kingdom13 reviews

Clear
4.7Pay & benefits

Highly recommended workplace!

One of the best companies ever! Management is really caring, if you have an issue, it will be sorted quickly. You work days/hours as you like, easy to build the hours around other commitments. Good rate of pay, respectful clients. All colleagues are nice too, you couldn't wish for a better company.

Pros

Working hours, pay, management

Great place to work!

I have been working here for 5 months now and my experience so far has been great. The owner is very nice and caring, provides you with anything you might need and always tries to reschedule hours if free time is needed. The hours are flexible and you don't have to work weekends! The hourly rate is the best you can find in Brighton and the team is nice, we get along very well. Overall a very good to work at, I feel very lucky to be emplyed here.

Pros

Good pay, flexible hours

Rewarding and Flexible Work

I have been working for Brighton Housekeeping Ltd.for 3 years and my experience has only been good.Richard really care about me and listen to any concerns I have. I have built up my hours of employment by working hard and doing a good job for the costumers and have been rewarded with as much work as I want. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for work as a cleaner in brighton.The hourly rate is the best in the city.

Pros

Flexible hours and Good rate of pay

Excellent place to work!

Great company to work for with a fair work/life balance and hours to suit around your life. Management are always trying to help us with quick support when needed. Everyone is treated fairly, with respect and any requests are responded to quickly. Pay is above average for similar companies and you have all employee rights like paid holidays, regular hours, etc. The job hours are regular and you will always know in advance your weekly schedule so it's easy to plan your other activities. The owner is a great guy and always looking after his employees.

Pros

Work/life balance, security, above average wages, flexible hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7