Brighton Housekeeping Ltd

Brighton Housekeeping Ltd Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Clear
4.7Pay & benefits

Amazing and productive work!

For me, to have worked at Brighton Housekeeping was such a pleasure learning. You will building up your hours according to your flexibility. Speaking about this company makes me very happy and excited because it was a place that helped me a lot through this pandemic. All you need to sort out, the Manager helps you in a very kind and attentive way. He is an incredible person who cares a lot about his employees and he is always ready to help us at any time seeking the best for everyone. I can say that this company made a difference in my life: taught me new skills, improved the others one, showing me that it is possible to work with a happy, trustworthy team and with a manager that cares about you for real. It's the best company to work as cleaner.

Pros

Flexibility and great manager

Cons

The manager is a super caring person, kind and always helps in all situations. Really comprehensive, he listens and help you to solve any problem (either yours or the customers) The company is very flexible with the amount of hours per week. The payment amount is above the other companies and always pay on time. I only have compliments for this company. For everybody that are looking for an opportunity as a cleaner I really really recommend. It is good to work in a place where you feel that they respect you!

Pros

Good payment and respectiful

Best job I’ve ever had

The boss is incredible, very understanding and always accommodates to suit your lifestyle. Best job I’ve ever had and enjoyable. I can honestly say I will not need another job or even think of looking for another. My boss is awesome and so is my job..... you really need to check this company out..... you won’t be disappointed by far

Nice place to work

I've been working in the company for 2 years.It was the best option in our life.I like the regular hours and I enjoy not having to work at the weekends.It's a really great place to work,everyone gets on well together and we make a really good team.You can meet some lovely people.Managemant is helpful.Provided by the company uniform and all of the supplies and equipment needed to get the job done.

Excellent place to work!

Great company to work for with a fair work/life balance and hours to suit around your life. Management are always trying to help us with quick support when needed. Everyone is treated fairly, with respect and any requests are responded to quickly. Pay is above average for similar companies and you have all employee rights like paid holidays, regular hours, etc. The job hours are regular and you will always know in advance your weekly schedule so it's easy to plan your other activities. The owner is a great guy and always looking after his employees.

Pros

Work/life balance, security, above average wages, flexible hours

Rewarding and Flexible work

A typical day for me could be between 3-6 hours in 1-4 customers houses across the city. The average job probably lasts around 2 hours so there are frequent breaks between assignments while you travel to the next which is pretty refreshing. Management is great. Any concerns or worries are normally sorted out quite swiftly. When you start everything is made very clear and plenty of guidance is offered while you adjust to the job. Most of the work is done on your own but every now and then you may work with one or two of the other housekeepers. This is always nice as everyone is really friendly so the time goes much faster. Generally, customers are really grateful for your service and treat you respectfully. As you are seeing the same customers every week or two its much easier to build up a nice working relationship with them compared to most other cleaning jobs. All in all, it's a good job that fits comfortably around any other commitments that you might have.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brighton Housekeeping Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8