British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco Employee Review

BAT is a fantastic company to work for

1 November 2020
A very good company to work for in terms of learning about sales and marketing with support from the managers.They provided good training and there is very good support for the TMR's advancements.I worked for BAT for 14.5 years and learned a lot in sales and marketing and made good friends too.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good salary, good training, Company car, Free private healyh care, good bonuses
Cons
11 December 2020
Same role
Trade Marketing Representative (Former Employee) - Croydon
Exciting job with constant change. Salary increases annually due to performance, so no begging for increases like other companies as its black and white here. Great managers and good training. Always team events and nights out, good social company. Additional rewards offered through out the year. Great pension and benefits package. Changes not always fully thought through before happening and they often are on adhoc basis. Targets can be tough. Customers can be let down due to slow turn around on acquiring their incentives.
5 June 2018
Same role
Trade Marketing Representative (Former Employee) - Richmond upon Thames, Greater London
I really enjoyed my 8 years at BAT. I left to pursue other dreams but have amazing memories from working there. I am very thankful for having the opportunity to work there.
Pros
All the benefits
Cons
Base salary was little low
10 June 2020
Same location
Audit Manager (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
I totally recommend BAT. Is such a diverse working environment, collaborative and supportive. You can truly build a career there if you are knowledgeable, ready to work and give your best.
  1. BAT is a fantastic company to work for