Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd

Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Employee Reviews

Having work there for 22 months it is the strangest place I have ever work for.The Money is great especially the overtime rates but that is the only positive. Unfortunately majority of the staff down there have a victim mentality and will do anything to avoid accountability. The work atmosphere is extremely toxic and stressful, half of the equipment you use is run down and doesn't work.
Pros
Great pay rate
Cons
Toxic atmosphere, racist people
Management poor and health and safety poor expected to lift heavy goods with no safety and reach higher than arm level putting staff in danger.management and receptionists always online shopping
Pros
Free driinks on shift
Cons
Poor health and safety
Worked up through the ranks but if you disagree with management by following correct procedure then that's you done! Inadequate training which leads to high stress levels. Salary good and people on the shop floor are great to work with.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Night shift, poor management
Great place to work fantastic people best brands on the market and growing day by day, would say good place to help grow you and the role you do by showing great values that britvic live by, great place to work loved every minute i worked at Britivc
Pros
Free shares
Cons
work hard play hard
No team spirit. To many big brother tactics. Things have changed for the worse over the years I'm afraid. Planners do there best but are badly managed.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Driving miles in circles
I loved working at Britvic soft drink, lovely company and the staff were great , love members, I had no trouble there what so ever , the supervisors were very good and the security staff were very good.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
toxic, poisonous culture allowed to freely spread throughout this company, backstabbing, job insecurity amongst many members of the company, lots of backside kissing seniors, arrogance, just plain vile - hated every second of every day
Pros
free drinks
Cons
worst nightmare place to work ever
Operators are paid well for the area with a pretty easy role. Middle management are not looked after and always used as a scape goat. higher management changes regularly and always comes round every 4/5 years.
Pros
4 days off
Cons
no support for middle management
Best business I have worked for by a long way, forward thinking, embraced and encouraged a culture of change. Internal progression most certainly again encouraged and developed if capable. Great salary and benefits including share scheme.
The work ethic and values in procurement were good, however other areas of the business were less so. Frustrations were about getting things done, politics and point scoring were too common.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd?
Britvic is very fast-paced. It is an innovative place to work, always looking to invest in their sites, equipment and people. There is a great culture of progression in the company.
Work mates brilliant. The work was hard running around on 12 hour shift on your own in a stressful enviroment, machinery not very good always breaking down management used to be good but then made them redundant. Then no back up from new management some managers came from another factory, some looking back now we're bullies. I heard a lot of racist comments.
A typical day: Hard to quantify as each day could have different tasks. Among the tasks were prepping the palletisers(any whwre between 1 and 5 palletisers) to run, cleaning and lubricating palletisers, loading pallets of soft drinks onto trailers for delivery with fork truck which could be with a normal counter balance fork truck or a double handler fork truck, taking pallets of soft dinks of end of palletiser production lines and putting them into racks, cleaning the warehouse, fire marshal, first aid 5s inspection duties. I learned and gain some useful experience in operating fork trucks, sweepers, and palletisers, as well as fire marshal, first aid and 5s duties. Work culture was generally fine. Hardest part of the job was 12 hour night shifts. For me the most enjoyable part of the job was running the palletisers.
Did not want to level the job friendly and no back stabbing I was a good time keeper always ready for work I was on night s done my own picking order s about 20
Great place to work, good working environment, great management team, excellent work place culture, staff benefits , includes health insurance, opportunity to buy shares and staff shop
Good company to work for with many benefits. Great work ethics. Achievable company/team/individual targets resulting in annual bonus and pay increase. Some encouraging and supportive managers.
great place to work and enjoyed my time there. progress within the company is only limited by the ambition of the individual concerned, self improvement courses offered and encouraged.
Good co-workers.Competitive salary and interesting bonus system. Britvic helped me to learn how to communicate with any people in any situation also gave me experience and representation of the warehouse job.
Frustrating systems I spent more time sorting out credit issues than selling, did not enjoy it. Very much a pass the buck culture and no one would take accountability or support
Good career jobs with lots of variety and career progression and investment in training but the factory in Norwich has now been closed so cannot work there any longer.
Unfortunately, in the department I worked in is, if your face fits you'll be ok. In this place it does depend who you work for, other departments are very relaxed and trust you, the manager of my department doesn't. Interview was bad, they reeled off a whole host of competency questions and left little time to talk about you and your experience.. My manager looks after themselves and their career and is not bothered about you as a person, so long as they have ticked all their boxes, they don't care about you. I like Britvic as a company but if you end up working in the wrong department, then I sympathise. Interestingly, there has been a vast turn over of staff over the past few years. If I knew this beforehand I would probably never have accepted the job.