Bryanston Logistics
Happiness score is 36 out of 100

Bryanston Logistics Employee Reviews

Started with easy route and as soon as this was over got nearly impossible daily routes that are too spread out and cant be done in time given. Was told work was at one site but then they changed and after a while stop paying the extra to go there. Worked like mad at christmas to find in january no shifts given or cancelled the night before. Seems the amount promised for pay on invoice was always different to what went in my bank. Asked for this to be sorted and was told speak to payroll who never reply to any messages. Also have to pay for van rental and your own fuel which is £100s a week. This is the first job ever where i have had to pay out just to work. After fuel van and other expenses you are left with less than £80 a day for 12-14 hours. No worth it at all
Cons
Long hours & lots of pay out from your own pocket
I enjoy the job. Being a delivery drivers gives me flexible rota. I can choose the days I wanna work and they give them to me. Pay is also well and the van I am renting from the company is in a very good shape! Definitely recommend for younger people who look for a part-time position, or older who look for full-time!
Pros
Money, flexibility, easy 8-9hour shifts
Cons
If I could give zero stars I would. Worst management, never any shifts available, and very rude. Management ignore you for weeks. Horrendous company.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, no shifts, mess you about, you get ignored
I Joined Bryanston in Novemeber last year after leaving my last company in the same line of worm earlier in the year. I have found the guys at Bryanston to be much more relaxed and easy to approach compared to my previous job. The only downside to the job at the moment is the high work load which is out of the companies control. If your looking for a job with security and management who actually help out look no further.
Pros
Consistent work
Cons
High work load
From the minute you get to the depot you are stressed until the minute you get home.Disrespectful and rude team leaders.You can always guarantee to have a bad day nearly every day you work being asked way more than what you are asked on job description and are being payed for. Just a dodgy company.
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of
They pay well but only when they decide to give you shifts and actually pay you on time. Each pay day was 3 weeks late, no one to contact as they all ignore all messages and phone call. They bring on new people all the time which forces you to go weeks without a shift
Pros
Cons
Not paying on time, no shifts
I've worked at this company at the start of June 2019 and ever since I've always had poor experience with the managers and on the day routes. A typical day would be is that you would be part of a whats app group and you would be asked to come into work at the designated time and some of these days your manager will tell you there was no van to hire therefore you cannot work, sometimes the routes given by amazon have been reduced so they wont bother to tell you in advance as you would have to make your way there and find out yourself. I learnt that there doesn't seem to be any communications and surprisingly some of the managers lack basic English so you cant really get your point across. There doesn't seem to be any working culture and its just like a numbers game and it boils down to how quick you do the job. Another issue is Managers do not know how to take criticism and no for an answer for example sometimes manager will ask you to help someone after you've completed your route and if you say no for whatever reason they are more likely not to give you the job the next day. There are many criticism I have for this company but Ill leave you with one last advice to whoever wants to join the company, which is if the managers promise you one thing always get it in writing so you have a proof if next time you get into any kind of issues.
Pros
work on your own
Cons
false promises
I was at their Enfield depot since July 2020, the former manager there used to treat me well and gave me my desired shifts. He then left then we got new managers and ever since they came in, I’ve been treated poorly only given 1 or 2 days a week sometimes 0. They ask for my availability weekly and I get nothing since the new people came in. Poor company
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of shifts especially at Enfield now days
Delivering parcel for about 8 hours. The work is routine but better than other companies as the parcels are sorted. Different routes every day which doesn't help. They pay weekly which is ok .
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Different routes
Advert is misleading telling you one thing and doing another plus the managers don’t communicate. There hiring without checking details. Not happy with them
Pros
Non
Cons
Misleading, bad communication, waste of time
Bad rude aggressive people running a terrible company with dirty unroadworthy and even untaxed uninsured no mot vans give to unknowing drivers bad management they have their favourites and unprofessional staff never again
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Loads
I just done 2 days training then l started asking about what's expenses l can expect, diesel how's work, me or the company or what, then i get ignored, no reply to my messages. A day before l started work l've been told that my payment will be in 4 weeks time to get paid for your 1st week! for diesel they said you will get (7£) per working day which is 10 hours, l guess l would use much more than 7£ with 10 hours out.I just turned down the offer, sounds JOKE!
Really enjoy working here. From the time they contact you to the time you’re on the road they give loads of help and advice. Definitely a good company to work for
I have been working at Bryanstons for over a month as a delivery driver. I worked part time (Saturday and Sunday). The process is very smooth you will need to attend training (which you are paid for!). The company provides a van which you pay each day you use it (£31.50) this gets deducted from your pay. I work at the Wembley depot, the managers are very helpful and there is opportunity for overtime. I’ll be honest with you it is a hard job, however the pay is good and once you’ve got the rhythm you’ll find it easier. It is very good pay, although I work only 2 days a week, I roughly take home around £950 a month (without any over time) which is really good for part time.
Pros
Flexible, vans are provided with insurance, good training, good managers
Cons
A lot of parcels!
I enjoy working here, Due to my personal commitments I had to stop my activity as a deliery driver for a few weeks. A couple of months ago I decided to return and I found the same friendly and pleasant work culture. If you listen carefully to adive given is best practice and tehnique. I appreciate the most you know where you stand with everything and you have work flexibility, overtime is also available if you need some extra money.
Pros
Weekly Pay and Job Security
I work with Bryanston about 5 months, salary is very good never got under 650 £ per week, in some periods they paid bonuses as well, routes are really nice as well with good delivery areas. I will recommend this company.
Pros
Good money
I have a good experience with them , i work for 8 months already with them . Is not an easy job but the payments is fare for this domain . The good part is the Van rent is for each day - this mean if you work 2 days you will pay rent for 2 days .
Pros
daily rent for the van
They take very long to pay you, so if you need money now, don’t apply. Management is poor, don’t get on top of stuff. Communication is rubbish. The only good thing is the money and then they decide when to give it to you.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
ive joined the company and done a ride along with someone else, where it was a fun ride with that person. learnt the app. i get the feeling that when you ask them for something your left waiting days and days for it. ive asked about a van and to my surprise we haven't got anywhere, im told will get back to you or let you know but highly unlikely. i may have to leave before i even start working for the company
Pros
free ride along when you join
Cons
most things
So after your application online and once you have completed a DBS they will call you for a drug screen at the depot. They will give you a carbon copy of the results which we were told we could do anything with, so naturally you bin it only to be told later that ot was needed and then asked if I could come and complete another test (60 mile round trip for me) On the 3rd day after the test (Sunday) I was called by another staff member who asked about my availability 1(fri and sat) and advised they would be in touch. I waited until Thursday and then contacted the trainer as no one had been in touch to confirm shifts and I needed to confirm them for the childminder. Someone finally called late Thursday evening after I cancelled the childminder and I then had to rush around to get hi vis and boots sorted to start Friday. The training was also held in Leicester over 2 days, so more fuel and time cost to me, was told we would get £80 a day for the training but then they take £49 out for DBS and do not tell you about this. After you've paid fuel £20, parking £10 and lunch £10 you get around £35 a day for training that could be completed in 1 day rather than 2. The training was also run bya trainer that was never the room and was just filling in for someone, his normal job was a tiler! - this seems to be the normal as most of the staff didn't work in this location (Leicester). Forget all the stuff they say in the training about being given packages that are sorted in order and trolleys that are loaded that way, no phone holders in vans and not advised to bring one, the application flex - more...
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, lack communication, poor safety and hygiene issues
Just dont do it was here for a year. Started off good then towards the end of last year to beginning of this year it completely changed. Dont finish till late, are given promises that are never kept. Good luck with the fleet manager in charge of the vans aswell lol.“Pay you back all your diesel” they dont!!And hold your money after you leave and never get it back.
Pros
Money not to bad
Cons
Long days, no life, rubbish management, dont care about there drivers AT ALL!!!!