Bryanston Logistics
Happiness score is 35 out of 100

Bryanston Logistics Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom49 reviews

Bad management

The job itself is fine. However the management is not. They will black mail you and cut your working days if you don't reach targets or get a complaint from a customer.Sometimes there aren't enough shifts for everyone and you are told the day before your scheduled shift that there's no work for you.

The worst company from management to work load.

Where do I even begin, at first they seem friendly and make it seem as if it is a non stressful job but as time goes by the number of parcels increase slowly. There were days where I would be in the way to the depot and was told that my route was cut. I was told to take a van all the way to Dartford and that I would be paid for it and that I would receive a new van but little did I know that this was their way of getting rid of me without any notice. Wouldn’t recommend this job to anybody honestly.

Insights into Bryanston Logistics

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

All lie after you start work for them

Long hours, managers doesn't care about the driver. best drivers gets more days and bad ones less. You pay for the van rental which is 230-270£ per week depend the route type(standard or large).

Pros

Christmas bonus

Cons

Long hours, lost of parcel, no break or you finish very late

Good place to work for but beware of van rental and charges

Overall enjoyed my time there and the environment was a good one, but the van charges were extortionate and didn't get me to sign a rental agreement so beware. The hours can also be long depending on how quick you are and where you're delivering.

Pros

Good pay and relaxed and friendly environment

Cons

Can be long hours if you're not a quick driver and van rental and excess charges are extortionate

Responsive to drivers needs

The recruitment process was smooth and quick. They provided the full training also on the road and classroom theory. I got assistance all the time I needed from their team since I started one year ago.

Flexible shifts available

Being a mum i needed a flexible job and Bryanston offered me the shifts I wanted so I can be around my kids.Also the onboarding process was quick and easy,the recruitment team answered all my questions,I started in less than a week.

Definitely recommend it

Good company, you get paid well, the and you get enough days of work so you can make good money, the give you a van and put you on the road, you get paid in the 3rd week after you started

Pros

Good rates

Cons

3 week deposit

Good Place to work and good management

Excellent learning culture and good management. Work timining is flexible and also fully connected communication system. Overall it is nice place to work.

Pros

learning culture

Cons

sometimes long hours

Don't rely on being paid!

There was a good group of supportive colleagues and line management. The work is fast paced and hectic, but rewarding.Senior management let the experience down badly!

Pros

Rewarding job

Rubbish,

Bryanston logistics are a awfull un organised company who just charge you for anything they can, worked for them a couple of times they promise you the earth but you get nothing in return stay well clear,

Pros

None all empty lies

Terrible Management, Pay.

Worked for half 9 hours and paid £30+ including van hire because I did half a root. Job description was 120 a day plus bonus but never received bonuses. Terrible Management, I ended up with 3 point on my license because they registered my name under another van driven by co-workers and never resolved it and told me it was my fault because i had my name under the van for 3 days.

All work no pay

No time for breaks (even toilet break) with no attempt by the company to look after its "self employed" staffYou also get ripped off, barely earning enough to pay bills, never mind taxes

Pros

Flexible shifts

Cons

Everything else

Good pay but management is incompetent and will ignore you about 3 times before answering a message

Management is a joke, do not know how to recruit or help in any situation and will ignore you for weeks at a time !

Pros

No pros bar decent pay

Cons

Amazing Place To Work In!

I enjoy the job. Being a delivery drivers gives me flexible rota. I can choose the days I wanna work and they give them to me. Pay is also well and the van I am renting from the company is in a very good shape! Definitely recommend for younger people who look for a part-time position, or older who look for full-time!

Pros

Money, flexibility, easy 8-9hour shifts

Horrific

If I could give zero stars I would. Worst management, never any shifts available, and very rude. Management ignore you for weeks. Horrendous company.

Pros

Cons

Terrible management, no shifts, mess you about, you get ignored

Excellent Management

I Joined Bryanston in Novemeber last year after leaving my last company in the same line of worm earlier in the year. I have found the guys at Bryanston to be much more relaxed and easy to approach compared to my previous job. The only downside to the job at the moment is the high work load which is out of the companies control. If your looking for a job with security and management who actually help out look no further.

Pros

Consistent work

Cons

High work load

Good at start

Started with easy route and as soon as this was over got nearly impossible daily routes that are too spread out and cant be done in time given. Was told work was at one site but then they changed and after a while stop paying the extra to go there. Worked like mad at christmas to find in january no shifts given or cancelled the night before. Seems the amount promised for pay on invoice was always different to what went in my bank. Asked for this to be sorted and was told speak to payroll who never reply to any messages. Also have to pay for van rental and your own fuel which is £100s a week. This is the first job ever where i have had to pay out just to work. After fuel van and other expenses you are left with less than £80 a day for 12-14 hours. No worth it at all

Cons

Long hours & lots of pay out from your own pocket

Overall bad place to work

From the minute you get to the depot you are stressed until the minute you get home.Disrespectful and rude team leaders.You can always guarantee to have a bad day nearly every day you work being asked way more than what you are asked on job description and are being payed for. Just a dodgy company.

Pros

Cons

Everything you can think of

Good pay, terrible shifts

They pay well but only when they decide to give you shifts and actually pay you on time. Each pay day was 3 weeks late, no one to contact as they all ignore all messages and phone call. They bring on new people all the time which forces you to go weeks without a shift

Pros

Cons

Not paying on time, no shifts

Stressful

I've worked at this company at the start of June 2019 and ever since I've always had poor experience with the managers and on the day routes. A typical day would be is that you would be part of a whats app group and you would be asked to come into work at the designated time and some of these days your manager will tell you there was no van to hire therefore you cannot work, sometimes the routes given by amazon have been reduced so they wont bother to tell you in advance as you would have to make your way there and find out yourself. I learnt that there doesn't seem to be any communications and surprisingly some of the managers lack basic English so you cant really get your point across. There doesn't seem to be any working culture and its just like a numbers game and it boils down to how quick you do the job. Another issue is Managers do not know how to take criticism and no for an answer for example sometimes manager will ask you to help someone after you've completed your route and if you say no for whatever reason they are more likely not to give you the job the next day. There are many criticism I have for this company but Ill leave you with one last advice to whoever wants to join the company, which is if the managers promise you one thing always get it in writing so you have a proof if next time you get into any kind of issues.

Pros

work on your own

Cons

false promises

Useless

I was at their Enfield depot since July 2020, the former manager there used to treat me well and gave me my desired shifts. He then left then we got new managers and ever since they came in, I’ve been treated poorly only given 1 or 2 days a week sometimes 0. They ask for my availability weekly and I get nothing since the new people came in. Poor company

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Lack of shifts especially at Enfield now days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bryanston Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bryanston Logistics with

• Bryanston Logistics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?