Bryanston Logistics
Happiness score is 36 out of 100

Bryanston Logistics Culture reviews

I've worked at this company at the start of June 2019 and ever since I've always had poor experience with the managers and on the day routes. A typical day would be is that you would be part of a whats app group and you would be asked to come into work at the designated time and some of these days your manager will tell you there was no van to hire therefore you cannot work, sometimes the routes given by amazon have been reduced so they wont bother to tell you in advance as you would have to make your way there and find out yourself. I learnt that there doesn't seem to be any communications and surprisingly some of the managers lack basic English so you cant really get your point across. There doesn't seem to be any working culture and its just like a numbers game and it boils down to how quick you do the job. Another issue is Managers do not know how to take criticism and no for an answer for example sometimes manager will ask you to help someone after you've completed your route and if you say no for whatever reason they are more likely not to give you the job the next day. There are many criticism I have for this company but Ill leave you with one last advice to whoever wants to join the company, which is if the managers promise you one thing always get it in writing so you have a proof if next time you get into any kind of issues.
Pros
work on your own
Cons
false promises
I enjoy working here, Due to my personal commitments I had to stop my activity as a deliery driver for a few weeks. A couple of months ago I decided to return and I found the same friendly and pleasant work culture. If you listen carefully to adive given is best practice and tehnique. I appreciate the most you know where you stand with everything and you have work flexibility, overtime is also available if you need some extra money.
Pros
Weekly Pay and Job Security
Nice company to work with, fast recruiting process. Nice team to work with. Opportunities to work as away support team fo traveling and extra pay. Company always helpful.
Pros
Fuel paid
Cons