Bryanston Logistics

Bryanston Logistics Job security & advancement reviews

I've worked at this company at the start of June 2019 and ever since I've always had poor experience with the managers and on the day routes. A typical day would be is that you would be part of a whats app group and you would be asked to come into work at the designated time and some of these days your manager will tell you there was no van to hire therefore you cannot work, sometimes the routes given by amazon have been reduced so they wont bother to tell you in advance as you would have to make your way there and find out yourself. I learnt that there doesn't seem to be any communications and surprisingly some of the managers lack basic English so you cant really get your point across. There doesn't seem to be any working culture and its just like a numbers game and it boils down to how quick you do the job. Another issue is Managers do not know how to take criticism and no for an answer for example sometimes manager will ask you to help someone after you've completed your route and if you say no for whatever reason they are more likely not to give you the job the next day. There are many criticism I have for this company but Ill leave you with one last advice to whoever wants to join the company, which is if the managers promise you one thing always get it in writing so you have a proof if next time you get into any kind of issues.
Pros
work on your own
Cons
false promises
I just done 2 days training then l started asking about what's expenses l can expect, diesel how's work, me or the company or what, then i get ignored, no reply to my messages. A day before l started work l've been told that my payment will be in 4 weeks time to get paid for your 1st week! for diesel they said you will get (7ÂŁ) per working day which is 10 hours, l guess l would use much more than 7ÂŁ with 10 hours out.I just turned down the offer, sounds JOKE!
Really enjoy working here. From the time they contact you to the time you’re on the road they give loads of help and advice. Definitely a good company to work for
I enjoy working here, Due to my personal commitments I had to stop my activity as a deliery driver for a few weeks. A couple of months ago I decided to return and I found the same friendly and pleasant work culture. If you listen carefully to adive given is best practice and tehnique. I appreciate the most you know where you stand with everything and you have work flexibility, overtime is also available if you need some extra money.
Pros
Weekly Pay and Job Security
ive joined the company and done a ride along with someone else, where it was a fun ride with that person. learnt the app. i get the feeling that when you ask them for something your left waiting days and days for it. ive asked about a van and to my surprise we haven't got anywhere, im told will get back to you or let you know but highly unlikely. i may have to leave before i even start working for the company
Pros
free ride along when you join
Cons
most things
The job role was advertised as “SWANSEA” however even through the drug & Alcohol test sending all my documents in and then being invited for training they didn’t tell me it was based in Bristol, and I would have to travel there daily at my own cost, and living in Swansea it would be pointless.... so I rejected to offer of a starting with them, no they won’t off board me so I’m able to get work else where doing the same role but for a different company.Bad experience and wouldn’t recommend.
Cons
Very poor recruitment process, lying about location
I have been working as a delivery driver for Bryanston Logistics for about 2 months now. I have been answered all my questions, everybody has helped me ant both the recruiter and manager vere very friedly and polite.
Nice company to work with, fast recruiting process. Nice team to work with. Opportunities to work as away support team fo traveling and extra pay. Company always helpful.
Pros
Fuel paid
Cons
I worked for Long time with them, in the beginning the company was fine, they support you , but from these year this company is worst place for work ever. If you want to leave they keep your last 3 payment, and after you left they keep sending you penalty tickets from someone else drivers. So avoid this company !!!!!!
This has been the worst company I have worked with. They treat you like slaves you can't have day off even thou your self employed and they promise you thinks then take it back ie bonus over peak period but they never gave it to anyone but expected staff to just carry in. They don't let people leave your self employed so can decide if you don't want to work,they hold wages for no reason and charge people for full excess on van for small scratch