Bryanston Logistics

Bryanston Logistics Pay & benefits reviews

Started with easy route and as soon as this was over got nearly impossible daily routes that are too spread out and cant be done in time given. Was told work was at one site but then they changed and after a while stop paying the extra to go there. Worked like mad at christmas to find in january no shifts given or cancelled the night before. Seems the amount promised for pay on invoice was always different to what went in my bank. Asked for this to be sorted and was told speak to payroll who never reply to any messages. Also have to pay for van rental and your own fuel which is £100s a week. This is the first job ever where i have had to pay out just to work. After fuel van and other expenses you are left with less than £80 a day for 12-14 hours. No worth it at all
Cons
Long hours & lots of pay out from your own pocket
I Joined Bryanston in Novemeber last year after leaving my last company in the same line of worm earlier in the year. I have found the guys at Bryanston to be much more relaxed and easy to approach compared to my previous job. The only downside to the job at the moment is the high work load which is out of the companies control. If your looking for a job with security and management who actually help out look no further.
Pros
Consistent work
Cons
High work load
Delivering parcel for about 8 hours. The work is routine but better than other companies as the parcels are sorted. Different routes every day which doesn't help. They pay weekly which is ok .
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Different routes
I have been working at Bryanstons for over a month as a delivery driver. I worked part time (Saturday and Sunday). The process is very smooth you will need to attend training (which you are paid for!). The company provides a van which you pay each day you use it (£31.50) this gets deducted from your pay. I work at the Wembley depot, the managers are very helpful and there is opportunity for overtime. I’ll be honest with you it is a hard job, however the pay is good and once you’ve got the rhythm you’ll find it easier. It is very good pay, although I work only 2 days a week, I roughly take home around £950 a month (without any over time) which is really good for part time.
Pros
Flexible, vans are provided with insurance, good training, good managers
Cons
A lot of parcels!
I work with Bryanston about 5 months, salary is very good never got under 650 £ per week, in some periods they paid bonuses as well, routes are really nice as well with good delivery areas. I will recommend this company.
Pros
Good money
I have a good experience with them , i work for 8 months already with them . Is not an easy job but the payments is fare for this domain . The good part is the Van rent is for each day - this mean if you work 2 days you will pay rent for 2 days .
Pros
daily rent for the van
They take very long to pay you, so if you need money now, don’t apply. Management is poor, don’t get on top of stuff. Communication is rubbish. The only good thing is the money and then they decide when to give it to you.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
At approximately £147 daily it is good money. Work is very flexible as I need that right now and when you need fulltime they give you that option as well Great support is available in case of any issues whilst out on delivery.
Pros
Free Food
As a self-employed driver, the money is great, and it give me the opportunity to work for 4 days and spend time with my family as well. The team is great and is always there if you need help. We get free lunch, so I don’t need to spend money on lunch and drinks. I’m really enjoying my work environment and wish I had word with them early, they have a lot of different opportunity as well. So, if you want to grow with in the company you can do that as well.
Pros
Free lunch and trips
Normal deliverey job with good bonus structure. They pay good bonus but we have to get it as a team. Some lads mess up the bonus with bad attitude and poor customer service. Managers are ok and they care about everyone. The routes from Romford depot are good but other depots have long routes. The best drivers receive holiday breaks and days out paid by the company.
Pros
Incentives and Bonuses
Cons
Some routes can be difficult
This company tells you one thing then when you're in it changes.. They tell you we can help supply a van and you get two options: - You spend £480/month - You spend £200/week When you're in they change it to: - Inbetween £480 - £560/month with a £250 deposit to start. Or £200/week out of your wages. Your PL and Goods and Transit Insurance isn't covered in the £200/week van hire. They cut your days if they feel like it even though you are meant to be self-employed/ "be your own boss". You work way over 9 hours some days but you will only be paid for 9hrs. If you try to bring parcels back as you've worked hours for free they get rid of you. There's no lunch given each morning as promised. You're told to be in the depot for 9:10am. By the time they allow you to leave it's 10:20am. This leaves less time to finish within the 9 hours they pay you for. You will get paid your training week three weeks in arrears then paid each week after that so your diesel and dartford charge for the hired van is all on you for up to a month. You will not be compensated or appreciated for all the free hours you give to this company and if you receive more than 3 consessions in 6 weeks (Parcels marked as Delivered but customers complain to say they did not receive) they will get rid of you. None of this is told to you when you are briefed on the job. You find out during working.