BTS

BTS Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

I work long hours but company respects me

I am making good money with great benefits. My lead gives me time when I need it for family things. Lots of overtime and gift cards for working extra when asked. I hope this is my last job. No more Temp to hire this real thing

Pros

free lunches, gift cards, bonus

Cons

sometimes too much work and hours but thats because too many people call off

Great place to work! Hours are flexible. Pay is good. Management is ok. Fun. Can be very competitive. But worth the work. Tip out is fair. Fun environment.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Short breaks

Good job

Always doing something, never lacking work. Plenty of hours every week most of the time overtime. Good people to work with and they try to make the best out of work.

No room for improvement and rude employees!

BTS is not as good as it sounds. They throw in lies and that working for spectrum will help you move up. Dont trust them! I learned my way around the machines and bucket truck but never got a raise nor the recognition. They wont work around your emergencies if you have one and if they dont like you theyll find any little thing to get rid of you. They make promises of raises and more work but if youre a brown nose thats the only way youll move up.

Ambiente competitivo

Me pareció un trabajo Interesante aunque el salario no fue muy bueno pero agradecido por la. Oportunidad

Pros

Sin seguro

Cons

Desscndo de 2 horas al almuerzo

BTS in phoenix

It was a vreat learning experience, but dont expect to move up unless you really kiss it, the production manager has a habit of calling the staff stupid and makes poor descions on who to promote, I worked with a person that my manager would talk bad about for years,saying she wanted to fire him because of low productivity, then all the sudden promotes him out of no where, anyway bad manager and the most negative staff youll ever meet in the production area.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Terrible people in production

un lugar divertido

que sea un lugar con un ambiente tranquilo y relajado

Pros

seguro medico

Cons

no hay descanso para el cafe

Good Place To Start

BTS was a small company with a very friendly management and talented staff. The problem was low salary and long work hours. Sometimes I had to work over hour.

Ambiente tranquilo para trabajar

Libertad para trabajar y decidir lo mejor para la empresa. Participación en las mejoras. Desarrollo profesional

Pros

Ambiente laboral

Cons

Sueldo

Bonne expérience beaucoup d'acquis

J'ai appris la soudure sur le tas dans cette TPE avant de passer ma licence hlo45. Je travaillais souvent en déplacement et ne comptait pas les heures, avantageux pour le salaire.

l loved working there

when the one dispatcher left, the work load was not the same. was not making the money I was making when she was there. had two different unions in the company which I didn't understand

good company

caring will to work with you dispatch honest take care of their employees work to keep their equipment in good working order

Pros

insurance paid

Cons

no cons

Entreprise à éviter !

licencié parce ce que la maîtresse de mon chef de services m'appréciait. il à donc décidé de faire le nécessaire pour que je perde le poste alors que lors de mon évaluation j'étais excellent. que comprendre ???

Pros

aucun

Cons

uniquement PFI, bas salaire, mélange entre vie professionnelle et privée, obligation d'être présent 1h plus tôt non rémunérée, pas d'avantage nature, pas de chèque repas, travail réelle complètement différents de l'annonce

Fun and exciting, but company needs better direction to stand apart from competition

Fun and relaxed place to work (Philly/Conshohocken office) where everyone eats lunch together and talks and jokes together. Other offices where more salespeople work have a different feel. For the most part, projects at BTS are exciting and fun to work on. You have the chance to build new solutions and experiences (digital, classroom and other event-based products) for clients and really wow them. The work life balance is usually good, except for the occasional emergency and weekend work, and the benefits are good. However, the company could use help deciding what it wants to be. It doesn't have the clear value proposition that some other training/consulting companies do. Is it a training/learning company or a strategic consulting company? The leaders are still trying to figure that out. This has led to some downstream problems, confusion, frustration, arguments over priorities, etc. But overall it's a pretty good company to work for.

Pros

Free gym in Philadelphia office, free coffee and snacks, nice views.

Cons

Fifth floor, so it takes a while to walk down when there's a fire drill

great co-workers and management

Worked offsite so didn't interact much contact with the local office or Corp office. When support was needed they responded fast and kept track of any further needs. Hours were flexable and sometime very long when the job required support.

Pros

flexable hours, good pay

Cons

out of touch with what is going on

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement